The Student Room Group

Why

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What do I do. It is not fair
Original post by Samboy10
What do I do. It is not fair

Multiple people on here have told you what to do yet you choose to ignore every single word of their advice.
Reply 22
Original post by Glassapple
Multiple people on here have told you what to do yet you choose to ignore every single word of their advice.

Look mate. 1. I have sent in my CV to loads of places and they don't get back. 2. I have no one who can look at my CV to check if it's ok. 3. I don't have money for lessons and how would I get time to learn if tied to college and work. And 4. No girls ever talk to me
Reply 23
So go on Sherlock tell me why he gets so lucky and I don't. Why don't girls look at me when he gets a girl above average for him and they want to livr together
Original post by Samboy10
Look mate. 1. I have sent in my CV to loads of places and they don't get back. 2. I have no one who can look at my CV to check if it's ok. 3. I don't have money for lessons and how would I get time to learn if tied to college and work. And 4. No girls ever talk to me

What have you written on your CV? Maybe let us look at it?
You would have time for lessons, after a day of college or on weekends
Why don't you try and approach girls??

From this thread and the many others, it seems that you don't have the best personality. As it's all "i deserve, i want" "why does he have it better"
Great. Just found out that I have not been successful in yet another job I applied to but that my stepbrother actually got the asda job
Reply 26
I've not used it but isn't there a CV section on Student room where people can look at your CV.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending