The Student Room Group

I hate my life

I just hate school I have a day of free periods tomorrow so there's no point going in but I have to . I hate getting the bus in the morning and back. And two of my friends now have contracts at football academies while I'm stuck at school doing a levels.
go get your education yo
Reply 2
I wouldn't worry, statisticaly your friends are likely to fail
School isn't forever.

We all have to get the bus in the morning and back, I had to do this while at college, so too hundreds and thousands of other students, you're not the only one.

Good for them, what A-levels are you doing? Embark on a career that would be enjoyable and fulfilling to you. There's many paths in general-BTEC, HNC, degree, apprenticeship etc.

Remember, there are people who wish they were in the same position as you, i.e people from third world countries.

There are so many fantastic movies to see, amazing places to visit, great sports matches to watch, amazing people to meet, interesting books to read.
(edited 6 years ago)
at least you have school.
I feel the same!
I'm in the same position, I'm doing my Highers (A Levels) while some people from my school are already in university BUUT you've just got to think about the end goal, do you want to end up somewhere like them? Maybe not a football academy, a university or whatever you want, the thing is you have to get good A Levels to achieve any of that. Don't beat yourself up for not being like them, so what if you're not the next David Beckam? You could achieve something A LOT more IMPRESSIVE with your life if you became a Doctor, lawyer, teacher, politician etc I don't know what jobs your interested in but I'm sure you'll achieve more than just kicking a ball around. It is extremely hard to stay positive but you've just got to try, maybe pick up a new hobby, even if it's just going for walks or riding your bike, doesn't have to be something huge, just something to take your mind off school and keep yourself happy
Dude I totally get you. I hate life, I personally don't see any difference between being dead or alive but that's just me being dumb. I hate school, but I go anyway. My parents have too high expectations and expect me to get the minimum of three As at A-level. I guess maybe I think that if I go to a good uni, I can get a good job. Maybe if I get a good job I shall be happy. Not that happiness even exists, but I wish to content with my life. Schools a waste of time, everything is a waste of time. Why bother? I wish I was brave enough to ruin my life.
School isn't forever, it is just the first years of your life. After that, you can go into work or go to uni and other further study and choose the things that's interest you to do.
Dude I get you man
I brought a doughnut from Tescos and it was pretty disappointing
I hate this
Original post by ripmerip
Dude I totally get you. I hate life, I personally don't see any difference between being dead or alive but that's just me being dumb. I hate school, but I go anyway. My parents have too high expectations and expect me to get the minimum of three As at A-level. I guess maybe I think that if I go to a good uni, I can get a good job. Maybe if I get a good job I shall be happy. Not that happiness even exists, but I wish to content with my life. Schools a waste of time, everything is a waste of time. Why bother? I wish I was brave enough to ruin my life.

do you have any interests or hobbies?? What do you find fun? Try and look at the small, beautiful things in life just like a fresh morning breeze or a particularly lovely meal and appreciate them. It feels weird at first but after a while it really does improve happiness (it did for me anyway).

Please don't ruin your life. Think about the people who care about you. (also there is nothing brave about it - it is the cowards way out)
its fine honestly, i feel like you should carry on with your education, as you might regret it when you're older.
Original post by Anonymous
I just hate school I have a day of free periods tomorrow so there's no point going in but I have to . I hate getting the bus in the morning and back. And two of my friends now have contracts at football academies while I'm stuck at school doing a levels.

If you don't like it just quit take the easy option but I think u will regret it I wish I had the opportunity to do a levels am not luck enough to be that smart , sometimes you have to forget about everyone focus on what you want in life don't let jealousy rule you xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending