The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by threeportdrift
I suspect there is no satisfactory answer anyone can give here, because if we say 'very fair indeed' you will not believe it, especially if you lose your appeal. it's a pointless question to ask, or answer because you have entirely pre-judged the whole situation, as evidenced by your contempt for previous processes that have found against you.

What answer do you want? People who are intransigent in their mindset (as you demonstrate you are) and who lose their case automatically say the process wasn't fair, didn't consider their paperwork, lost papers etc.

I do recognise the fairness, when the solver is not biased to one side, and clearly investigates the bottom line of the essence, but if the solver sends the same decision as the original decision maker that is unfair.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by paultutor
that's a tricky situation but i wish you the best though

Thank you very much my friend your kind full compliment is deeply appreciated indeed
Hi guys, please can we keep this friendly. Thanks.
Original post by ostara1

I do recognise the fairness, when the solver is not biased to one side, and clearly investigates the bottom line of the essence, but if the solver sends the same decision as the original decision maker that is unfair.

And that proves my point, you don't understand the concept of fairness unless the outcome agrees with you. A process can be perfectly fair if it comes out with the same answer as the previous process - indeed, a truly fair system will do this most of the time, because the first occasion of truth finding is confirmed by the second occasion. Clearly, your definition of fairness is any answer that agrees with your perception of events.

Latest