The Student Room Group

Calculator problem

I want to store 20 mores answers in my calculator (Casio fx-991ES PLUS).Any help can i get?
Original post by Lucy Thet May
I want to store 20 mores answers in my calculator (Casio fx-991ES PLUS).Any help can i get?

Have you checked the manual for the calculator
the STO function only let's you store to the A,B, C, D, E, F, X, Y and M buttons.
You seem to be asking the calculator to do something it isn't able to do.
(edited 6 years ago)
i have tried it and it gives me only 9 memories to store...but i need more🙁does it mean that 20 more answers is impossible?🙁
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gdunne42
Have you checked the manual for the calculator
the STO function only let's you store to the A,B, C, D, E, F, X, Y and M buttons.
You seem to be asking the calculator to do something it isn't able to do.

i have tried it and it gives me only 9 memories to store...but i need more🙁does it mean that 20 more answers is impossible?🙁

If you need more than 9 memories then you need a different device for your calculations.
Reply 5

Why would you need 20?
Original post by gdunne42
If you need more than 9 memories then you need a different device for your calculations.

i see.....and thank you for your help😊
Original post by Notnek
Why would you need 20?

because i have 20 more maths problems 😁
because i have 20 more maths problems 😁

That doesn't explain why you need your calculator to remember the answers to all of these problem.

Quick Reply

Latest