The Student Room Group

Other University course that goes well with dentistry.

Hi, i have written up and completed my full on dentistry personal statement but ucas only accepts 4 dentistry course choices.
Are there any other courses ,preferably biology/chemistry related ,that a university would consider me for with a dentistry personal statement?
Original post by Bence9912
Hi, i have written up and completed my full on dentistry personal statement but ucas only accepts 4 dentistry course choices.
Are there any other courses ,preferably biology/chemistry related ,that a university would consider me for with a dentistry personal statement?

Universities are used to this situation so you should be fine applying to any related course. Some Universities such as Durham will even let you prepare a separate personal statement.
Reply 2
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Universities are used to this situation so you should be fine applying to any related course. Some Universities such as Durham will even let you prepare a separate personal statement.

Ah thats good. I was mostly thinking in biology / biochemistry. Do you think chemical engineering would be acceptable?
Original post by Bence9912
Ah thats good. I was mostly thinking in biology / biochemistry. Do you think chemical engineering would be acceptable?

If you are unsure submit your application with just your four dentistry courses, then add your fifth choice later (but before January 15th).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending