The Student Room Group

Gov Pol help!!!

Hey,

We are in desperate need of an AQA government and politics examiner. Our exams have come back and we would really appreciate to go through the exam with an examiner, who can give us advice for the retake next year.

All we are asking for is a Skype call or anything.

If anyone knows of anyone who could help, it would be much appreciated!

Please contact me!!
Original post by Showdle
Hey,

We are in desperate need of an AQA government and politics examiner. Our exams have come back and we would really appreciate to go through the exam with an examiner, who can give us advice for the retake next year.

All we are asking for is a Skype call or anything.

If anyone knows of anyone who could help, it would be much appreciated!

Please contact me!!

consider how many examiners there are compared to exam papers or people taking exams
Reply 2
Original post by minertommy
consider how many examiners there are compared to exam papers or people taking exams

As far as I'm aware, many student's teachers are also examiners. If anyone has a teacher (who worked as an examiner for this board and exam) who would be willing to help please get in touch.
Reply 3
Hi guys i've created Politics whatsapp group 2018 where we can help eacthother send materials etc since exams are approaching. If you would me to add you u PLEASE do not hestate dm your numbers. I created the group because i want and i believed we are ALL capable of achieving the grades we want, if we work hard and smart as a team.

So please dm me your numbers if you're interested. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest