The Student Room Group

Guy I'm Dating Is A Wigger?

He's a middle class white boy whose parents pay for everything including his Mini but he keeps acting like he wants to be black and idk it really annoys me for some reason. my parents are also middle class but I was raised differently, is it stupid to stop dating him over this? I've known him since school but he was a massive geek then, played WoW and Starcraft then and cosplayed and was the shy chubby kid, Idk why he changed so much.

He keeps on using the b word for women and swearing, wearing a backwards hat and baggy urban wear. He doesn't even have any black friends because we're both white and live in a small town. He also keeps playing explicit rap music off his phone though he's 21 and talking about "shawties" and "booties." And going on about my butt though it's normal sized. I'm not a prude lol the music I like includes that language too but I don't go on about "hot dudes" all the time?

I guess I'm also turned off bc he used to do drugs etc. and though he wasn't into crime or something my parents don't approve. Plus he's nice like he pays for everything and pampers me but then he also "acts hard" and sarcastic Idk if he's insecure.

TSR should I stop dating him over this?

Scroll to see replies

If who he is annoys you, then there's no need to continue dating him. Calling women "*****es" is incredibly disrespectful and I wouldn't want to be associated with such an idiot.
Rap music doesn't mean anything. I listen to all kinds of music, including such music you mention but it doesn't at all reflect me as a person.
Guys who act hard and put on a face and you know that's not actually him, are nearly always very insecure and are pretending to be something they're not to please others.
I don't think I'd continue dating this guy.

Original post by Anonymous
He's a middle class white boy whose parents pay for everything including his Mini but he keeps acting like he wants to be black and idk it really annoys me for some reason. my parents are also middle class but I was raised differently, is it stupid to stop dating him over this? I've known him since school but he was a massive geek then, played WoW and Starcraft then and cosplayed and was the shy chubby kid, Idk why he changed so much.

He keeps on using the b word for women and swearing, wearing a backwards hat and baggy urban wear. He doesn't even have any black friends because we're both white and live in a small town. He also keeps playing explicit rap music off his phone though he's 21 and talking about "shawties" and "booties." And going on about my butt though it's normal sized. I'm not a prude lol the music I like includes that language too but I don't go on about "hot dudes" all the time?

I guess I'm also turned off bc he used to do drugs etc. and though he wasn't into crime or something my parents don't approve. Plus he's nice like he pays for everything and pampers me but then he also "acts hard" and sarcastic Idk if he's insecure.

Sounds like a lil *****. You have 2 options:
1. Tell him to get his act together, you obviously don't like what he's doing but you might be able to get him to stop if he values the relationship.

2. Leave and let him live out his wiggerish days. I slightly want to kms after hearing about your bf but one day he'll recover from this horrible illness.
Original post by MrDoggyPants
I slightly want to kms after hearing about your bf but one day he'll recover from this horrible illness.

:lol:
It doesn't sound like you love him. Why are you dating him? Are you that superficial you need someone else's opinion on him? He's an annoyance.
Reply 5

Your post made me laugh

Shame you went Anon as I can't give you a rep.....

If the way he talks bothers you so much sit him and down in a serious manor and explain to him just how much it bothers you and you are starting to loose attraction for him and that you do not go for guys like that or see yourself dating someone like that..

If after that he doesn't tone it down, then dump him

you're obviously both not on the same wavelength
At the moment, you're dating him - and obviously doing so for a reason. If this bothers you so much, talk to HIM about it. And if it continues and you don't like it, move on. Simple as cheese on toast.
Reply 7
Take him to ends and watch him straighten up his act.
Reply 8
Original post by hannxm
If who he is annoys you, then there's no need to continue dating him. Calling women "*****es" is incredibly disrespectful and I wouldn't want to be associated with such an idiot.
Rap music doesn't mean anything. I listen to all kinds of music, including such music you mention but it doesn't at all reflect me as a person.
Guys who act hard and put on a face and you know that's not actually him, are nearly always very insecure and are pretending to be something they're not to please others.
I don't think I'd continue dating this guy.

Yeah I agree he is a bit immature and tries to sound "hard" a lot.

We're not exclusive although we do click alot sometimes. I think I might just stop dating him.

He is obviously insecure, eg he got a 2:2 at uni and keeps going on about how his parents are disappointed.

Original post by MrDoggyPants
Sounds like a lil *****. You have 2 options:
1. Tell him to get his act together, you obviously don't like what he's doing but you might be able to get him to stop if he values the relationship.

2. Leave and let him live out his wiggerish days. I slightly want to kms after hearing about your bf but one day he'll recover from this horrible illness.

Original post by hannxm
:lol:

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

I think its gonna be option 2. Were not in a rship yet so not much lost. Shame tho bc he does have some good traits but I doubt can get him to drop his roadman act ayy lmao.
take him to the middle of some rough ends and then leave him there and if he comes back, he's the one lol

I saw this film called Haven with Anne Hathaway and she played a rich wigger and had a rich wigger bf and Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon Levitt were their best friends. They all got murdered when they played hard and went to a rough LA California neighbourhood lol. Her bf couldn't save her despite dressing and talking like a rapper. There was a scene where he pissed himself.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by E_M_M_I_E
It doesn't sound like you love him. Why are you dating him? Are you that superficial you need someone else's opinion on him? He's an annoyance.

Strong avatar to post correlation.

Are most of the OPs in Rships "superficial" for asking for 2nd opinions then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Original post by ANM775
Your post made me laugh

Shame you went Anon as I can't give you a rep.....

If the way he talks bothers you so much sit him and down in a serious manor and explain to him just how much it bothers you and you are starting to loose attraction for him and that you do not go for guys like that or see yourself dating someone like that..

If after that he doesn't tone it down, then dump him

you're obviously both not on the same wavelength

Cheers, its the thought that counts :tongue:

I might, it does seem like whom he really is tho,he is actually a nice guy but he seems more like the type to do nice things than say em u know what I mean? :smile:

Also ngl I'm not stuck up I swear but the whole gangsta white boy thing is just so cringe :rofl2:
Strong avatar to post correlation.

Are most of the OPs in Rships "superficial" for asking for 2nd opinions then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can you speak English and not internet?
Nah he toned it down at the start but now hes full on wigga sometimes lol.

Original post by Bang Outta Order
take him to the middle of some rough ends and then leave him there and if he comes back, he's the one lol

I saw this film called Haven with Anne Hathaway and she played a rich wigger and had a rich wigger bf and Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon Levitt were their best friends. They all got murdered when they played hard and went to a rough LA California neighbourhood lol. Her bf couldn't save her despite dressing and talking like a rapper. There was a scene where he pissed himself.

Lmao I need to watch that film

Original post by H.N.I.C

may do :beard:
What's Wigger? I thought it had domething to do with a wig... but it doesn't :hmmmm:
A white boy who acts all "hood" e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cBeYhrxddY
Original post by arminvanpite
At the moment, you're dating him - and obviously doing so for a reason. If this bothers you so much, talk to HIM about it. And if it continues and you don't like it, move on. Simple as cheese on toast.

lol
:toofunny: ah sweet heart

Original post by H.N.I.C

copy cat
This is why I can't deal with white people sometimes. Appropriating other cultures/ways of life when you are privileged is just wrong. At the end of the day, when he's done with the badman life, he can just go back to his cushy middle class lifestyle as if nothing happened. Kmt.

Soothouse ayeeeeeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending