Keele International Medical Students 2018

Hey everyone!

You should all put your stats here!

Good luck with your applicationssss :smile:
Original post by helloitsmeq23
Hey everyone!

Hi, I have got 94 in AS Biology, 92 in AS Chemistry, 87 in AS Math and 90 in AS Economics. My ukcat is 2870 with band 2 in STJ. Is Keele a promising choice for me?
Original post by christineq
Hi, I have got 94 in AS Biology, 92 in AS Chemistry, 87 in AS Math and 90 in AS Economics. My ukcat is 2870 with band 2 in STJ. Is Keele a promising choice for me?

Are you an international student ?
Are you an international student ?

yes, i am
yes, i am

Hey! International students need the BMAT for Keele :smile:
Hey! International students need the BMAT for Keele :smile:

i will be taking BMAT as well
i will be taking BMAT as well

What are your predicted grades for A levels?
What are your predicted grades for A levels?

I think it should be a*a*a, but i am not quite sure. my as grades are 94 92 and 87
I think it should be a*a*a, but i am not quite sure. my as grades are 94 92 and 87

You should have a good chance at Keele! Where else will you be applying to?
You should have a good chance at Keele! Where else will you be applying to?

Thanks, i am thinking of Leicester Queen belfast and Cardiff. I really want to maximise my possibility of getting offer. Do these choices sound promising according to my grades?
Thanks, i am thinking of Leicester Queen belfast and Cardiff. I really want to maximise my possibility of getting offer. Do these choices sound promising according to my grades?

Do you want to consider Kings College as well? Also, you should see schools which have a large number of places for International Students :smile:
Do you want to consider Kings College as well? Also, you should see schools which have a large number of places for International Students :smile:

Does Kings have relatively larger quota for international students? I find that there is a fixed percentage for all UK medical schools to make international offers.
Does anyone know the BMAT cutoff for Keele, for International Medical students?
Does Kings have relatively larger quota for international students? I find that there is a fixed percentage for all UK medical schools to make international offers.

Kings definitely has a greater quota for International Students than Keele :smile:
Kings definitely has a greater quota for International Students than Keele :smile:

thanks!

The quota for International students is fixed at 7.5%; but since the total intake of Universities like Kings, Birmingham, Nottingham, QUB, Liverpool, Newcastle, Aberdeen is substantially larger than other Unis, the chance for International applicants is better at these unis.
Anyone hear anything from Keele yet?
Hey everyone!

Hi, I have a 4 bedroom house for rent (can be a 5 or 6 bedroom if you wish). It's on Godwins Way so is right by the Medical school. The estate is popular for medical students! 12 month contract! The prices are as follows: the two double bedrooms have a seperate study room which is at £320 per month. Large bedroom with an en suite shower room is £340 per month. Lastly the largest bedroom at £320 per month. This house is fully furnished deposit at £150.00. It's beautiful. Text or ring me to set up a viewing and for pictures to be sent over : 07380849807
Hello Everyone! Has anyone received any offers yet? :smile:

Quick Reply