English Lang 9 (A**)
English Lit 8 (A*)
History A
Maths A
ICT A
French A
Reply 1
Also, forgot to add that ideally I'd like to go to Cambridge
No those are well below national average.
Yes, but A-Levels are far more important.
Nah you need 564 A*'s for Medicine
Original post by Anonymous
Also, forgot to add that ideally I'd like to go to Cambridge

if you actually look at the cambridge website they say that GCSE grades barely impact your chances of getting in and only give the university context of the person so you have a solid chance. however, medicine is incredibly competitive and you'll really need to get some kind of experience and summer school at cambridge.
No find a new career path
This is a really silly question (Pretty sure you know this so you went anon)
Those GCSEs are more than satisfactory. Maybe avoid Oxford, Birmingham and Cardiff who score applicants on A*s but you're good enough for any other place. Your A level predictions and your UKCAT score are equally important, if not more. Focus on getting those A*/A predictions at A level now!
With those GCSE results you should be applying for Hair and Beauty at Wolverhampton not bloody medicine!
If you don't have 42 a*s or more then don't bother applying.

Sick of these posts.
On a serious note, why do you people who make these not think about just researching and googling it yourself? I see about 4 of these everyday with the same answers.
Cambridge weighs A-level the much more than GCSEs
Original post by Anonymous
Chemistry A*
Biology A*
Physics A*
RS A*
English Lang 9 (A**)
English Lit 8 (A*)
History A
Maths A
ICT A
French A

can you help me on english lit ^^ :biggrin:
Your GCSE's are absolutely fine for Cambridge, they don't seem to be looking at GCSE's much. Like said previously, focus on doing your AS and A levels. The places that really look at GCSE's are Oxford and Cardiff. Try the medic portal website, they have a lot of useful information on there.
yeah. dunno why this is in 'relationships' tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending