The Student Room Group

Boys answer only

What would you do if you caught a girl staring at you all the time?
What would you do?
What will you think? e.g does she like me.

Scroll to see replies

go up and talk to her
Is she hot?
Reply 3
Just talk to him, this is a specific situation to you lol.
If I had interest in her and I know her, I would chat to her more cause why not? (Only if I'm single though). And tbf my first thought would be, what did I do :colonhash: cuz it is kinda creepy. If it was some random, maybe smile at them or smth. Don't wanna end up making an arse of myself.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
What would you do?

lol tbh even if a girl is just looking in my direction I would still think this :lol:
Reply 6
panic
Probably talk to her, partly to see if she's interested in me, and partly so I don't have to put up with her staring at me. I'd say they should talk first if they're interested but I'd be a hypocrite since I'm pretty introverted.
Reply 8
Probably make a TSR thread about it... Since that's how it goes these days.
Original post by Anonymous
Probably talk to her, partly to see if she's interested in me, and partly so I don't have to put up with her staring at me. I'd say they should talk first if they're interested but I'd be a hypocrite since I'm pretty introverted.

Original post by ybco124
panic

Original post by SuperHuman98
lol tbh even if a girl is just looking in my direction I would still think this :lol:

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
If I had interest in her and I know her, I would chat to her more cause why not? (Only if I'm single though). And tbf my first thought would be, what did I do :colonhash: cuz it is kinda creepy. If it was some random, maybe smile at them or smth. Don't wanna end up making an arse of myself.

Original post by UWS
Just talk to him, this is a specific situation to you lol.

Original post by Ray_Shadows
go up and talk to her

Now what would you do if you had a GF, but you were getting several glances from girls?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Is she hot?

I am talking about myself.
Now what would you do if you had a GF, but you were getting several glances from girls?

take no notice and don't wonder about it
Reply 12

You can't assume that if he doesn't look at you back that he has a girlfriend.
take no notice and don't wonder about it

I like him but he has a GF. :frown:
What would you do?

Smile at her, if she smiles back go over to her
If I had a GF, I would just smile and walk off. Obviously, easier said than done because hallelujah testosterone. But I'm sure if I was in this pickle, I would just move on. No point risking your relationship with some other girl who you don't even know.

Ignore them
I like him but he has a GF. :frown:

most unfortunate , but if they're happy together , leave them alone
most unfortunate , but if they're happy together , leave them alone

I don't know how his GF looks like they go to different schools. Everyone says he has a GF but he doesn't talk about it. Sometimes I feel like it is not even true.
I don't know how his GF looks like they go to different schools. Everyone says he has a GF but he doesn't talk about it. Sometimes I feel like it is not even true.

ask if he does have one then , you never know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending