The Student Room Group

Boys answer only

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAlchemistress
I like him but he has a GF. :frown:

Just become friends with him, slowly getting to know him and his girlfriend. Go to the same events as him, parties etc. Then once you've achieved this, start making moves and make him feel like he'd be much better off with you (discreetly and indirectly of course). He'll start having thoughts about you and slowly grow distant from his girlfriend. He'll break up with her or vice versa if she realises she's getting less attention and you'll be there to comfort him and start a new relationship with him.

Good luck.
When this happened at uni I used to go up to them when I was drunk at parties or on nights out and be like 'lol why u stare at me all the time?'

Only the hot ones though. I don't like being in the situation where a girl likes you and you have to reject them. So awkward and I feel bad for them lol.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MrDoggyPants
Just become friends with him, slowly getting to know him and his girlfriend. Go to the same events as him, parties etc. Then once you've achieved this, start making moves and make him feel like he'd be much better off with you (discreetly and indirectly of course). He'll start having thoughts about you and slowly grow distant from his girlfriend. He'll break up with her or vice versa if she realises she's getting less attention and you'll be there to comfort him and start a new relationship with him.

Good luck.

You are like my friends, they know he has a GF, but they tell me to be there just in case he breaks up with his GF. But he is like a player and they don't want me getting hurt because of how I am as a person.

@Ray_Shadows
You are like my friends, they know he has a GF, but they tell me to be there just in case he breaks up with his GF. But he is like a player and they don't want me getting hurt because of how I am as a person.

You have to make the decision:

1. You have to be his girlfriend, in which case you'll need to either wait it out (least viable approach and down to luck) or have an active but indirect role in the breakdown of their relationship (most viable approach but risky). Obviously she must mean something to him otherwise she wouldn't be his girlfriend.

2. Realise that there are other people in this world and you don't need to be in a relationship with him or anyone right now, you'll have plenty of time later on in life.
Also you'd end up manipulating another person's life just to get what you want, but is that really what you want?

@Ray_Shadows

right .... ok , just remember , plenty more bulls in the pen
You have to make the decision:

1. You have to be his girlfriend, in which case you'll need to either wait it out (least viable approach and down to luck) or have an active but indirect role in the breakdown of their relationship (most viable approach but risky). Obviously she must mean something to him otherwise she wouldn't be his girlfriend.

2. Realise that there are other people in this world and you don't need to be in a relationship with him or anyone right now, you'll have plenty of time later on in life.
Also you'd end up manipulating another person's life just to get what you want, but is that really what you want?

That is such a bull dozer point, meaning a really good point. FML!
(edited 6 years ago)
That is such a bull dozer point, maning a really good point. FML!

Just something to think about, I'm taking a completely neutral and amoral stance. It's up to you what you want to do.
What would you do if you caught a girl staring at you all the time?
What would you do?
What will you think? e.g does she like me.

Approach her.
Ask her if there is something on my face (just make a joke or something)
I'd think she thought I was either ugly as hell so that is why she is staring so much or that I'm attractive, probably the latter though :tongue:

I'd just chat to her and be friendly.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
right .... ok , just remember , plenty more bulls in the pen

This always happens to me...
Just something to think about, I'm taking a completely neutral and amoral stance. It's up to you what you want to do.

I can't do that to a girl, because I am one myself. I wouldn't like it if someone done that to me.
I can't do that to a girl, because I am one myself. I wouldn't like it if someone done that to me.

You've just answered your question.
Good luck with the rest of your life.
You've just answered your question.
Good luck with the rest of your life.

Thank you, I feel like a failure.
I am talking about myself.

Okay... are you hot?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Okay... are you hot?

I don't know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 34
I wouldn't care. I would just think you're weird.
Original post by eden3
I wouldn't care. I would just think you're weird.

Great answer.
Reply 36
Great answer.

Not sure if that's sarcastic but thanks I guess.
What would you do?

Staring all the time? without special reasons, so fall in love, being angry? it is strange and creepy. Would think she is stalking me with time. I would keep distance to her.
Original post by Kallisto
Staring all the time? without special reasons, so fall in love, being angry? it is strange and creepy. Would think she is stalking me with time. I would keep distance to her.

More like glances now and again.
What would you do?

It depends, does she lower her gaze when I spot her or carry on staring regardless? In the first scenario I'd be curious as to why she was doing that but I wouldnt assume that she likes me because it's an extremely rare occurence I get a match on any dating sites or apps and I've never had a girlfriend before. If it was the latter case I'd get nervous. And in both cases I would look behind myself to see if they could be looking at someone behind me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending