The Student Room Group

spreading voices

Basically I've been joking so far with my friend about how I find our teacher hot (college) and he used to agree and make jokes about it too, but yesterday he thought that 'exposing' me in front of all my class was funny (which he did four days ago too with his friend)I honestly didn't find it funny, as all the other 3 girls joined in and started saying ********s. they're all apologising but tbh I'm not gonna do anything with their apologies, all my class knows and they all stare at me as most of them are in my other classes too.
I don't know what to do, now they're all thinking I like my teacher when I've clearly been joking all time as I'm already linking someone else :/
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I've been joking so far with my friend about how I find our teacher hot (college) and he used to agree and make jokes about it too, but yesterday he thought that 'exposing' me in front of all my class was funny (which he did four days ago too with his friend)I honestly didn't find it funny, as all the other 3 girls joined in and started saying ********s. they're all apologising but tbh I'm not gonna do anything with their apologies, all my class knows and they all stare at me as most of them are in my other classes too.
I don't know what to do, now they're all thinking I like my teacher when I've clearly been joking all time as I'm already linking someone else :/

I think you should reconsider your friendship with your friend, I don't think that was acceptable. You'll just have to take all the "banter" that comes from that really, it would eventually die down if you don't react to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending