The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Briefly explaining the British drug/gun trade

Now I'm not gonna get into how drugs move through UK once they make it here because it's long, various, and a potential death wish though I doubt big timers read tsr lol. This is something I've been exposed to and have studied over the years so I'll just be explaining how they basically get in from where to here to make my point as to why the British coasts and ports need better guards and importation policy.

And yes I want at least fewer Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Somali, and EU migrants or as little as possible and/or much stricter policy on allowing them in

-and the reason for this is because:

(merch=merchandise=drugs, guns, any illegal ****, organs, sex workers)

Cocaine and South America:

most cocaine in UK comes from Spain through Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela (100s of kilos and dozens of tonnes usually; one kilo of coke is like the size of a school textbook from what I've seen, and a tonne is dozens of kilos. So imagine 100 school textbooks but coke...then imagine a whole classroom full of "textbooks"...now imagine several classrooms full stacked of textbooks to the ceiling. That's not even how much drugs come in a year).

Brazil, Ecuador and Ven border Colombia so it's quite easy to get them involved; there's the Amazon River right between accessible backwaters dividing Colombia and Brazil and a lot of merch is imported and trafficked independently but low-down. Ven. is right at the north of South America so they're right at the water. Cartels build their own ships or have undercover workers slip them on commercial maritime ships. These ships sail across the Atlantic and up to Spain using the same routes as the Triangle Trade slave trade, and then from Spain, big timers send them off to Holland.

and Holland:
Rotterdam is obv a major hub port and links directly to Hull... You may or may not know of the increasing piss poor state of the British countryside and many coastal towns like in Essex; a lot of them are in direct contact with merch to and from big UK cities like Birmingham and London. The drugs disperse from the countryside and into the Midlands and over to Manchester/Liverpool into Wales and Scotland for example, or leave the coast and London's docks after being imported from Rotterdam out of Spain. The ships either "outrun" the governments during chases on water, or the captains "had no idea" :noway:.

Antwerp:
It's just like Rotterdam but in Belgium :noway:. Not to mention it's the drug capital of Europe now. The merch is trafficked in legal loads out of the port. :noway: People working there are slipping them in easily or the guards are too busy playing Solitaire and not paying the **** attention. A lot of Antwerp's drugs come from Peru and other South American cities.

Heroin and Pakistan:
It's a major middle man to trafficking Afghan opium. Most of the world's opium which makes heroin comes from ****ing Afghanistan, over 90% of it. Pakistan is officially its hub. The drugs make way out of Pakistan to the coastal countries of Africa (Somalia) and/or directly through to here from Turkey using ships or air or the families coming here. Just in case you don't know, Turkey is closer to UK than Pakistan, Afghan, and Somalia and everyone should know it's the main Middle Eastern route into EU countries for people ...and merch.

They transport tonnes of heroin using ships or they drop them out of helicopters for UK countryside drug dens. Iran joins in as well considering it's close to both Pak and Afghan. Afghan is not as close to water as Pakistan and Pakistan now has upstarts working with cartels in Birmingham and London. They don't run things, they're just carriers and smugglers and traffickers, along with Somalians and Jamaicans if they're involved. The suppliers are Afghanistan and South America. The trafficking lords are EU countries like Belgium and Holland.

Amps and EU:

Amphetamines/meth/pills/"legal highs" come by the tonnes out of EU countries' ports into UK after being crystallised or liquefied in underground labs here and in EU. Wales has a horrible time with these.

Cannabis:

100s of tonnes. I saved this for last because...I don't mind weed but at the end of the day it's a trafficked drug and its brothers I do have a problem with (class A merch and guns). 100s of tonnes means 1000s of school textbooks of drugs.

Most come from Afghan and Morocco, and the Caribbean and Latin America. These places are natural suppliers of the plant. Legal AND illegal Migrants from Vietnam and all over Asia and Africa work as "slaves" on the cannabis farms. That's what gives me a problem with weed, not with weed itself, but with the "industry."

Jamaica is a major geographical transport hub anyway. At the ports the cartels trade weed for coke; they give other suppliers or traffickers en route the marijuana for the coke or other merch, basically. Or the suppliers cash out to the Jamaican shottas for the Mary.

Morocco sends it through France. Afghan carries and sends it to Pakistanis or Somalis en route here, or through Turkey to EU countries to Rotterdam/Antwerp, or just bring it here themselves and don't even have to be checked because they're EU nationals :noway:.

A lot of Ireland's merch is a network to, from, and between here, Canada and the Slavs, getting the merch the same way from the Caribbean and Latin America/Spain routes into the Eu ports or straight to Ireland.

So in short, we obviously need to get the **** out the EU or people from the above countries need to stay out. Or British and Irish politicians need to secure the ports and have the imports checked as well as the Dutch and Belgian and Turkish exports being checked, scanned, weighed, searched. They don't want to.

Scroll to see replies

*Korea and East/Southeast Asia supplies Russia and the Slavs and Germany I believe. Whereas many Koreans and East/Southeast Asians work as illegal migrants here. Bolivia imports into Germany as well.
And I don't want no shenanigans in this thread. I don't wanna hear no rah rah about xenophobia. Read and know and keep it moving.
wacism !! bah bah bah !
Original post by Acend1992
wacism !! bah bah bah !

wow.
The Vietnamese cannabis farm child trafficking /slave trade doesn't get enough attention for some reason. Most of the children trafficked into the UK are from Vietnam and end up working as cannabis farm slaves. They just seem to quietly get away with it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RivalPlayer
The Vietnamese cannabis farm child trafficking /slave trade doesn't get enough attention for some reason. Most of the children trafficked into the UK are from Vietnam and end up working as cannabis farm slaves. They just seem to quietly get away with it.

Proof you didn't read.

I literally mentioned that under the cannabis section...

I said no shenanigans.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Proof you didn't read.

I literally mentioned that under the cannabis section...

I said no shenanigans.

It was an additional comment based on what you wrote.
Original post by RivalPlayer
It was an additional comment based on what you wrote.

I see..
TL;DR He doesn't want foreigners because some of them bring a lot of drugs.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
TL;DR He doesn't want foreigners because some of them bring a lot of drugs.

but I actually wanted to explain the drug trade too cos it's interesting and important so..
and it's more than some but I get ya :top:
(edited 6 years ago)

but I actually wanted to explain the drug trade too cos it's interesting and important so..
and it's more than some but I get ya :top:

I do like a bit of education, assuming what you've said is all correct. Just when you're posting on here nobody's gonna read anything that long
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I do like a bit of education, assuming what you've said is all correct. Just when you're posting on here nobody's gonna read anything that long

the threads got like 100 views, I'm good, even if they scroll through. It's not a requested topic. But whoever takes interest will read it thoroughly. I don't care if it's 10 years from now that they finally do.
the threads got like 100 views, I'm good, even if they scroll through. It's not a requested topic. But whoever takes interest will read it thoroughly. I don't care if it's 10 years from now that they finally do.

Wrong most of the weed is produced in the uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by STEMasterRace
Wrong most of the weed is produced in the uk

Posted from TSR Mobile

be quiet, no it's not. Never said UK doesn't have weed farms, I literally mentioned illegal migrants working on UK cannabis farms and I know cannabis farmers, it's quite simple to do. But as I said, Morocco, Afghanistan, Jamaica, and Latin America are NATURAL producers of the plant so they bring in MOST of it. UK does not supply "most" of the world's weed, bye.

I said no shenanigans.

Also I know from reality how weed gets here, but let me see you try and fail to prove what you just said

Link me to where it says UK producers most of the world's weed.......
or dial up a dealer who you know can corroborate this...

go on...
1. If the British people were not buying the drugs the foreigners wouldn’t have a market, so are they just as bad as the foreigners.
2. Foreigners make up less than 20% of the British population I doubt they are the sole reason why there are drugs circulating Britain. So rather than looking for a Scape goat have you ever wondered there could be a possibility that British people are the major part takers in these drug trades.

Finally, before British media started blaming immigrants( who do the jobs that people don’t want to do whilst British people opt for benefits),Weren’t working class people your scapegoats?
(edited 6 years ago)
bump

You don't have to respond, I'm not interested. Just read and understand how things are :yy:.
What are you trying to accompish i see no point in this thread
Most drugs get imported from foreign countries but its you guys that are the ones consuming them not the turks nor the Pakis
Maybe if less people start consuming drugs they will find their business elsewhere
(edited 6 years ago)
Nothing wrong here, just karmic payback for the Opium Wars.

Latest

Trending

Trending