The Student Room Group

Are "Thick" Girls Just Fat?

I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14, but it was actually unhealthy AF ngl lol. :yep: i ate like a pig :creep:

Most of the "thick" girls people refer to are just unhealthy, they don't work out, have Kim Kardashian type bodies with too much fat. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

examples (every one of these girls is fat sorry):

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

They are not fat. They have small waists.

It's genetics.

Having thick thighs and two big water melons that is not fat

But, If you have a big pot belly like Winnie the Pooh, then that right right there is confirmation of fattness!

But if the fat is distributed in all the right places, then that is not fat, that just means you are well..thick.:closedeyes:
(edited 6 years ago)
Yeah I think thick basically means fat. Those thighs surely ain’t lean muscle
All of those are a turn off
There's sorta degrees of thicc, if you will. You've posted extremes imo. But it's not really my thing regardless
Reply 5
To me, thick means stupid. Always will do.

These kinds of conversations always confuse me...
*thicc
Original post by BALMAIN Paris
They are not fat. They have small waists.

It's genetics.

Having thick thighs and two big water melons that is not fat

But, If you have a big pot belly like Winnie the Pooh, then that right right there is confirmation of fattness!

But if the fat is distributed in all the right places, then that is not fat, that just means you are well..thick.:closedeyes:

Or big boned. Some people will come up with an astonishing plethora of alternative descriptors to avoid having to say “I’m fat”.
I dunno man the women in 1,3 and 4 like pretty darn good to me but having said that I wouldn't consider any of them to be "fat"
Well it's not muscle is it? lol
it means more meat than fat
Thicc just means bigger in the right places. As such it is entirely possible to be thick and not fat, as the women in the pictures you posted demonstrate. I wouldn't even go as far as calling any of them chubby even. Two is getting close though.
Original post by AtomicBlonde
I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

Guess I'm fat then. Even though I have thinner more toned thighs than her and bony bony knees lol but everything else is the same.

Brb, making myself vomit

😂😂😂
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Or big boned. Some people will come up with an astonishing plethora of alternative descriptors to avoid having to say “I’m fat”.

😳😓 lol
3rd girl looks like she's got implants or something. Rest of them would get it HARD :colone:
Last two girls aren't fat...
Original post by StudyJosh
Last two girls aren't fat...

not sheriff serious, I can understand finding them hot, but both are obv overweight sorryy
not sheriff serious, I can understand finding them hot, but both are obv overweight sorryy

But how are they overweight with no stomach fat?

It's clear they just have a good amount of estrogen... Yes, a lot of girls are called thick when they're just fat but those last 2 girls just have big butts and wide hips... that's a sexually dimorphic trait of women and has nothing to do with being overweight.
I used to be called "thick" a lot myself as Im half black and was a size 12-14, but it was actually unhealthy AF ngl lol. :yep: i ate like a pig :creep:

Most of the "thick" girls people refer to are just unhealthy, they don't work out, have Kim Kardashian type bodies with too much fat. OK they do look "hot" with big boobs and butts but a lot of it is just shapewear/hot pants and high heels to exaggerate it. A lot of Instagram "thick" girls are much hotter than most of us facially but body wise they just seem fat and in really tight clothes to make it look sexy.

having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack cus you're skinny

but yes

it's all excuses to say you're not fat
Original post by will'o'wisp2
having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack cus you're skinny

but yes

it's all excuses to say you're not fat

The bottom 2 are fine. Look at their stomachs? Estrogen has given them proper distribution.

Latest