The Student Room Group

comparison between manchester vs bristol

Plz help me guys which city is better for student living manchester or bristol?
Original post by cullen khan
Focus on the course more than the university.:yep:

From visiting both, there are plenty of similarities between Manchester and Bristol, so I wouldn't expect their university experiences to be much different either.:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Focus on the course more than the university.:yep:

From visiting both, there are plenty of similarities between Manchester and Bristol, so I wouldn't expect their university experiences to be much different either.:smile:

u r right buddy but I m talking about city life?
u r right buddy but I m talking about city life?
So was I.:tongue:
Reply 4
Manchester has better football teams
Manchester is probably slightly better in terms of student life but you wouldn't exactly be having a bad experience at Bristol either. Pick based on which course you prefer, the difference is small enough.
Depends if you want a campus and accommodation together within the city (Bristol) or grouped around the city (Manchester)
Reply 7

I used to study in Manchester until I dropped out, Manchester is great, awesome clubs and bars, big city vibe, loads going on all the time, immense diversity and it's ideal for students. I'm in Exeter now so very different vibe here.
Reply 8
Original post by DBR247
I used to study in Manchester until I dropped out, Manchester is great, awesome clubs and bars, big city vibe, loads going on all the time, immense diversity and it's ideal for students. I'm in Exeter now so very different vibe here.

hmmmm Thank u buddy thats what I want to hear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending