The Student Room Group

Im in love with my chemistry textbook

Help! It all started during my summer exams. I developed a close covalent bond with my trusted textbook that helped me learn what i needed to, but after the exams I longed to be near him still. I then performed sexual acts on him in the hopes he would love me , but alas I cannot tell if he reciprocates. The reason why this is a problem, is because my chemistry teacher, found mysterious love stains on the born harber cycle. The worst part is, the textbook didnt even belong to me...
:K:
Chemistry textbook ?!!?!?
Nah im into biology textbooks, chemistry is just not my type.
Reply 3
Original post by Edexcel Support
Chemistry textbook ?!!?!?
Nah im into biology textbooks, chemistry is just not my type.

Are you sure there wasnt any chemistry between you?
Oh my an exothermic reaction happening between you.
Original post by Edexce1
Help! It all started during my summer exams. I developed a close covalent bond with my trusted textbook that helped me learn what i needed to, but after the exams I longed to be near him still. I then performed sexual acts on him in the hopes he would love me , but alas I cannot tell if he reciprocates. The reason why this is a problem, is because my chemistry teacher, found mysterious love stains on the born harber cycle. The worst part is, the textbook didnt even belong to me...

You made my whole month hahahahaha heckin' brilliant
Reply 6
Was going to make a Chemistry joke but they all Argon.
Attachment not found
OHH there definitely was some heat being given out Go for a meal, you could share an electron
Original post by black1blade
Oh my an exothermic reaction happening between you.
Reply 9
Original post by Edexce1
please do go on

NaBrO
Reply 10
Original post by Edexcel Support
OHH there definitely was some heat being given out Go for a meal, you could share an electron

Sure, but you're paying, I dont have the money to buy takeout food.
Sexual acts with someone else's chemistry book! OMG. Really have to be careful
before I borrow and use someone's revision books!
Wait a sec, who did the textbook belong to? Also can we have some details plz i need this, was it a revision guide or what??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending