The Student Room Group

Guy at work called me 'his little salt'

This guy where I was interning called me as above^

What's the meaning of that?
You're either that little sausage troll or someone parodying them.
Reply 2
Hahah it would look that but this ones true and more hotter than the little sausage one...

I was just confused what he meant by it?
I think what you're really confused about is why are you spending your time being counterproductive and trolling instead of being of good use to society
Means you are his little salt.
In large doses, you cause his blood pressure to rise, potentially leading to heart attacks, strokes, dementia or kidney disease? :dontknow:

Though he did also say 'little', I guess, and in safe amounts salt is essential to good health. :yes:
He wants you to have his babies.
Reply 7
Original post by Vikingninja
Means you are his little salt.

Helpful.
my same response to the similar thread

He owns you now, no turning back. You are his little salt :clap2:
At least he didn't call you his 'little pepper' because that's going down a completely different rabbit hole of perversion.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Hahah it would look that but this ones true and more hotter than the little sausage one...

:lol:
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
This guy where I was interning called me as above^

What's the meaning of that?

i feel like you're the same person who was called a little sausage and a slice of treacle cake :biggrin: I think you're my little troll
Personally would not like to be called any of those, not very flattering.
This is what happens when a troll thread is promoted on the "today on TSR"
you HAVE LESS THAN 100 YEARS TO LIVE , STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, SUCCUMING TO YOUR PREMITIVE BIOLOGICAL ERGES TO OVERTHINK SUCH SMALL DETAILS. don't be salty...:tongue:
Original post by MrDoggyPants
At least he didn't call you his 'little pepper' because that's going down a completely different rabbit hole of perversion.

enlighten me, since imo 'pepper' means a fit attractive girl right :rolleyes:
Original post by LouisexMary
you HAVE LESS THAN 100 YEARS TO LIVE , STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, SUCCUMING TO YOUR PREMITIVE BIOLOGICAL ERGES TO OVERTHINK SUCH SMALL DETAILS. don't be salty...:tongue:

I like this :ahee:
Original post by moonkatt
This is what happens when a troll thread is promoted on the "today on TSR"

Just because no one flirts with you at work doesn't mean it doesn't happen and its all troll threads :bunny:

Spoiler

Original post by moonzig
i feel like you're the same person who was called a little sausage and a slice of treacle cake :biggrin: I think you're my little troll
Personally would not like to be called any of those, not very flattering.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN tho???!
Reply 18
It's an old saying that something is "worth its salt". Basically, salt used to be a rare commodity (think diamonds) and so was worth a lot. So it's saying you're valuable.
He probably just had a brain fart and meant to say:

"You're my little vin....*Insert n word*"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending