The Student Room Group

Law

Hi, what have people included in their law PS? Is it better to include less complicated topics, in case i get an interview and get questioned about them? Or do they not really ask you questions on your PS at Oxford?
Original post by amourx
Hi, what have people included in their law PS? Is it better to include less complicated topics, in case i get an interview and get questioned about them? Or do they not really ask you questions on your PS at Oxford?
I would expect some questions on your PS.:yep:
Reply 2
Original post by amourx

Heavy focus on personal statement and put emphasis on extracurriculars.
Original post by Bror0208
Heavy focus on personal statement and put emphasis on extracurriculars.
Extracurriculars are fine provided that they are related to the course. If not, it's better to talk about wider reading to demonstrate a genuine interest in the subject.
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Extracurriculars are fine provided that they are related to the course. If not, it's better to talk about wider reading to demonstrate a genuine interest in the subject.

do you think i should include something about my travels? im applying for a law course but i am an avid traveler!
Original post by amourx
do you think i should include something about my travels? im applying for a law course but i am an avid traveler!
That would be good yes. But maybe discuss what you feel you have gained from that and then connect that to Law somehow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending