The Student Room Group

GCSE Subjects

I am in year 11 and as well as my compulsory subjects I have taken history, geography, religious, further maths ,psychology and triple science. Does anyone have any advice on how to juggle these subjects- choosing 3 humanities now seems like a mistake :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Lots of academic subjects are hard but you just need to be able to juggle your stats. One to ones with teachers doing constant theory, practice papers and booklets really helped me. But also you need to put it away and do something creative. I took to photography while doing my GCSE’s as I took all academic subjects and it drove me a little insane sometimes 😂
Reply 2
Original post by Chelsea A
Lots of academic subjects are hard but you just need to be able to juggle your stats. One to ones with teachers doing constant theory, practice papers and booklets really helped me. But also you need to put it away and do something creative. I took to photography while doing my GCSE’s as I took all academic subjects and it drove me a little insane sometimes 😂

Thanks, I don’t do anything creative at the moment! I will try to now tho ☺️
I am doing the core subjects like you do but the options i decided to pick was geography, German and Media studies
Reply 4
Original post by OliviaGriffiths
I am doing the core subjects like you do but the options i decided to pick was geography, German and Media studies

A variety of subjects then, good luck ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainM
easiest way to learn and keep focused is if you listen to audio books. There is a free 30day trial on amazon

Really? They usually just distract me aha, but I’ll try it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending