The Student Room Group

Is my friend (who has a bf) ******* my friend?

Poll

Does she want to have sex with him?

A female friend of mine has been flirting with my male friend for 6-7yrs. (same group of friends) She has a boyfriend and have had it for 5yrs. Right before they got together she was heavily flirting with him. After she got her boyfriend it obviously stopped a little, but she has been flirty with him every once in a while..

That includes:
-Kissing him on the neck -Kissing him on the cheek and calling him cute
-Sitting next to him as often as possible, often holding her arms (and him holding around her)
-She cuddling his hair, but stopping when someone saw her cuddling his hair
-Complimenting how beautiful his eyes are
-Night out, she hugging him 8-9 times in the space of 2-3hrs, but no one else
-Putting her finger in his mouth while drunk, and no one else being there (saw it myself)
-Laying on top of him drunk and putting her fingers on his lips (she seems very keen on his lips)
-Being the last ones in the sauna they got in the shower together to shower (with bikini on). She held her arms over him
-Kissing him on the lips when sitting on his lap (right before she got her boyfriend)
He seems to like all these things, and doesn't push her away. She is very attractive so I think he find her attractive

We're (our group of friends) are going on a vacation to Spain soon for 5-6 days. She is going and he is going, but not her boyfriend. Do you think anything will happen between them there, and what?

Thoughts? How attracted/horny is she with him? A little? Very? Extremely? Does she want to/is she sleep with him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarah8686
A female friend of mine has been flirting with my male friend for 6-7yrs. (same group of friends) She has a boyfriend and have had it for 5yrs. Right before they got together she was heavily flirting with him. After she got her boyfriend it obviously stopped a little, but she has been flirty with him every once in a while..

That includes:
-Sitting next to him as often as possible, often holding her arms (and him holding around her)
-Putting her finger in his mouth while drunk, and no one else being there (saw it myself)
-Laying on top of him drunk and putting her fingers on his lips (she seems very keen on his lips)
-Being the last ones in the sauna they got in the shower together to shower (with bikini on). She held her arms over him
-Kissing him on the lips when sitting on his lap (right before she got her boyfriend)
He seems to like all these things, and doesn't push her away. She is very attractive so I think he find her attractive

We're (our group of friends) are going on a vacation to Spain soon for 5-6 days. She is going and he is going, but not her boyfriend. Do you think anything will happen between them there, and what?

Thoughts? How attracted/horny is she with him? A little? Very? Extremely? Does she want to/is she sleep with him?

Don't worry, it's not your problem. Let them sort it out for themselves instead of you sticking your nose in their business. If it turns sour, it's entirely their fault but it's not your job to insert yourself into their private life.
This is only a case for the one and only Jeremy Kyle.
Agree with above poster. Even though it might be making you uncomfortable, it's their issue. If they do sleep together, then she has to figure out how she is going to deal with it. If it does all blow up, don't choose sides. But just be there to listen but ultimately it's her decision and she has to deal with the consequences of whatever she does or doesn't do.
Reply 4
Any other opinion on this?
Reply 5
Any other opinion on this?

so she is a very attractive girl, has been doing this for 6 or 7 years, yet you believe nothing really has happened between them.

is this lad gay?
is this lad a monk?

if he's not then something has definitely happened between them already, and tbh may still be on-going
He's either a side dude or has some powerful self-restraint.
Either way you're not involved so it doesn't matter

That includes:

probably something happened - i think its wrong of her to do that and unfair on her bf but thts something shes gotta deal with just ignore if u can if shes stupid enough to cheat **** her
Ugh, in a sauna with swimwear.
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775
so she is a very attractive girl, has been doing this for 6 or 7 years, yet you believe nothing really has happened between them.

is this lad gay?
is this lad a monk?

if he's not then something has definitely happened between them already, and tbh may still be on-going

He is not gay nor a monk.
Yeah, she's a horny mofo. How could her boyfriend not know about this. That's really messed up. Did she get a boyfriend just to make him jealous, but your friend, isn't jealous and her plan failed, sort of.

Anyways, who am I to question your friend xD. You shouldn't worry about them, leave the problems to them and her boyfriend. Have fun in Spain with your other friends!!! Wooo :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by JayX0
Yeah, she's a horny mofo. How could her boyfriend not know about this. That's really messed up. Did she get a boyfriend just to make him jealous, but your friend, isn't jealous and her plan failed, sort of.

Anyways, who am I to question your friend xD. You shouldn't worry about them, leave the problems to them and her boyfriend. Have fun in Spain with your other friends!!! Wooo :smile:

hm. yeah i will enjoy spain, this doesn't bother me really, just curious to hear what strangers has to say since they have no bias in this. What do you think will happen on the trip with them?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
probably something happened - i think its wrong of her to do that and unfair on her bf but thts something shes gotta deal with just ignore if u can if shes stupid enough to cheat **** her

You think? Yeah, agree on that. The trip will certainly be interesting.
Reply 13
Update on the trip to spain: As people were choosing who to share bedrooms with (big house, 2 per each bedroom) they didn't choose anyone, and as a result, were the only ones left without partners. So they are sharing the bedroom for the entire trip for 6-7 days.

Can't be good? or?
You jealous? :tongue:

Its bad but not your problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, i'm just curious and wanted unbiased opinions from you. What do you think about it?
Reply 16
Update on the trip to spain: As people were choosing who to share bedrooms with (big house, 2 per each bedroom) they didn't choose anyone, and as a result, were the only ones left without partners. So they are sharing the bedroom for the entire trip for 6-7 days.

Can't be good? or?

brilliant
*clears throat*

What you have here, my friend, is your very own personal soap opera.

A guilty pleasure. Nothing is more entertaining than real life characters doing mad wrong stuff within your view. You will have to be okay with the fact that despite how immoral the story line is, you relish the ludicrous details. It's not your life or your boyfriend though so you're all good. We're only human and outright intervening is morally dubious anyway.

Please do share updates... >.>

I can't believe they are sharing a room too. Has no one else in the group said anything or noticed? I might even feel uncomfortable and step in at this point, talk to my room buddy about it and ask if they mind us sharing with her/him instead to stop them, but then again maybe I wouldn't. This is so messed up!

... Don't forget those updates.
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, i'm just curious and wanted unbiased opinions from you. What do you think about it?

You really asking a guy whose profile pic is of his brown flabby belly his opinion?
Reply 19
Original post by tyrell221
You really asking a guy whose profile pic is of his brown flabby belly his opinion?

lmao, and his name too..didn't notice. What's your opinion on it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending