The Student Room Group

Read this if you're having a bad day

Hello you
The person who made you feel like rubbish? Don't let them have that satisfaction, be yourself and own it! Love yourself and don't let yourself get too wrapped in what they say.
The person who told you that they didn't like a certain part of your body? Your arms, legs or stomach? Own those stretch marks, you earned them! Love yourself, love the way you look and look after yourself
The person you care so much about but they barely see you? Keep loving them but don't let it hurt you, you'll find someone who notices this and they will appreciate the way you treat others.
The person who picks on you? Chances are they have issues of their own or are jealous of they way you are or what you have.
The stress of studies or peers? Don't worry about it. At the end of the day your health is the most important and a fancy job, money and flashy items will not make you happy. Being happy, comfortable and having friends/family who love and take care of you are the most important things to have.

If you're having a bad day then I hoped that this made you smile or made you feel a bit better. With the way people treat each other these days, we need to be doing more to help each other.
Remember to love and respect yourself! There is only one you and there will only ever be one you. Be the best you that you can be, make yourself happy and make others happy too :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hello you
The person who made you feel like rubbish? Don't let them have that satisfaction, be yourself and own it! Love yourself and don't let yourself get too wrapped in what they say.
The person who told you that they didn't like a certain part of your body? Your arms, legs or stomach? Own those stretch marks, you earned them! Love yourself, love the way you look and look after yourself
The person you care so much about but they barely see you? Keep loving them but don't let it hurt you, you'll find someone who notices this and they will appreciate the way you treat others.
The person who picks on you? Chances are they have issues of their own or are jealous of they way you are or what you have.
The stress of studies or peers? Don't worry about it. At the end of the day your health is the most important and a fancy job, money and flashy items will not make you happy. Being happy, comfortable and having friends/family who love and take care of you are the most important things to have.

If you're having a bad day then I hoped that this made you smile or made you feel a bit better. With the way people treat each other these days, we need to be doing more to help each other.
Remember to love and respect yourself! There is only one you and there will only ever be one you. Be the best you that you can be, make yourself happy and make others happy too :smile:

Did you copy and paste this lol
Cute though, I think I needed this :smile:
imma pin this on my chrome task bar thing so i can read it everyday , thank you
this is quite homosexual
I'm not having a bad day
But I still clicked
Reply 5
Lol no did not copy and paste this, wrote this myself
& you're welcome
& how is making someone want to feel better homosexual?
I've got some stretch marks on my upper biceps and at the top of my lats under my armpits, but I see them as badges of honour cause they were developed through mad gainz 💪🏼
Reply 7
Yes be proud as long as you're healthy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending