The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fateme666
Oh thanks :smile:
There are some problems in every country but actually i didn't have any problems there just want to try and give this chance to myself to challenge myself for studying in best universities in England that actually not existing in my country at all :frown:

Good luck with it.
And please don’t assume that everyone is racist or against you being here. Perhaps I could have phrased my question better but if you jump to that conclusion easily, people will get irritated, especially on tsr!!!!!
Reply 21
Original post by Sammylou40
Good luck with it.
And please don’t assume that everyone is racist or against you being here. Perhaps I could have phrased my question better but if you jump to that conclusion easily, people will get irritated, especially on tsr!!!!!

Yes sure i am sorry it was my fault plz don't get irritated my friend:smile:
And i hope you can be very successful and lucky too
Yes sure i am sorry it was my fault plz don't get irritated my friend:smile:
And i hope you can be very successful and lucky too

OF course I’m not. There is no fault. I’m far too old to be bothered by that.
I have been successful, thank you.
If you work hard it will go well. Good luck
Reply 23
Original post by Sammylou40
OF course I’m not. There is no fault. I’m far too old to be bothered by that.
I have been successful, thank you.
If you work hard it will go well. Good luck

Thanks 😁☺️
Is there any Iranian here living in London?
Ah... feeling lonely 😭 and a bit scared 😳 of living miles away from my country,
How was your first weeks in London?

Salam! Yes, I am Persian and I live in London but currently at Kent to study Computer Science :h:

How are you? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Steljoy
Salam! Yes, I am Persian and I live in London but currently at Kent to study Computer Science :h:

How are you? :smile:

Hey!! Salam khubi? It's feeling good to find Iranians here 😍😄how long have you been in London?
Hey!! Salam khubi? It's feeling good to find Iranians here 😍😄how long have you been in London?

Mersi! To khoobi? :smile: I have been here for 6 years now, did you just move to the UK?

There are more Iranians here, i'll tag them: @faloodeh @AryanGh
Reply 27
Original post by Steljoy
Mersi! To khoobi? :smile: I have been here for 6 years now, did you just move to the UK?

Merc!wow 6 years,
Thanks so much for tagging them yes just new arrival i will start studying from January, thanks:smile:
Merc!wow 6 years,
Thanks so much for tagging them yes just new arrival i will start studying from January, thanks:smile:

Wow! Well done for getting here, which university do you study in? You should be so proud of yourself, its not easy to get from Iran into a UK university :h:
Reply 29
I'm Iranian, I was born and raised in London though so can't really give much advice in terms of settling here
hey girlie, welcome to london!
i was born here so i cant give much advice but negotiating doesnt exist here much :rofl: no takhfif

az iran fargh mikone vali fekr mikonam ke chize badi nist! I knew someone who came from iran to study at oxford and enjoyed it- so just make sure you enjoy your time here and visit as many places as you can in london- theres so much to do 🙂

Maybe youll be able to see how bland nowruz and chaharshanbe soori is here compared to iran 😂
Original post by Steljoy

right in the feels
Original post by Palmyra
right in the feels

:frown: here is another iranian
Original post by Palmyra
right in the feels

Sorry! :eek:
Reply 34
Original post by Steljoy
Wow! Well done for getting here, which university do you study in? You should be so proud of yourself, its not easy to get from Iran into a UK university :h:

Thanks! Merc duste mehrabunam
Reply 35
Original post by r-t
I'm Iranian, I was born and raised in London though so can't really give much advice in terms of settling here

Haha it's ok thanks for caring and replying:smile:)❤
Reply 36
Original post by faloodeh
hey girlie, welcome to london!
i was born here so i cant give much advice but negotiating doesnt exist here much :rofl: no takhfif

az iran fargh mikone vali fekr mikonam ke chize badi nist! I knew someone who came from iran to study at oxford and enjoyed it- so just make sure you enjoy your time here and visit as many places as you can in london- theres so much to do 🙂

Maybe youll be able to see how bland nowruz and chaharshanbe soori is here compared to iran 😂

Haha no takhfif 😂seems you can speak persian well too!
Really? Charshanbe suri!? Haha,i really like to see it sooner
Merc duste azize mehrabunam ba shoma dustan mehrabun irani dg adam hes mikone tu hamun irane ❤😀
It’ll take some getting used to but you’ll get used to it soon enough. Good luck :h:
Reply 38
Original post by Kevin Hodge
It’ll take some getting used to but you’ll get used to it soon enough. Good luck :h:

Good luck 👍😊
Salam, shoma ahleh koja hasti

Latest

Trending

Trending