The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

University of Southampton PGDIP Nursing February 2018

Hi,

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to ask questions and discuss the course. I am going to be doing PGDIP Adult Nursing.

I am also hoping to find other people on the course to live with in Southampton, from February onwards, so message me if you are interested.

xx
Reply 1
Original post by IzzyKimpton
Hi,

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to ask questions and discuss the course. I am going to be doing PGDIP Adult Nursing.

I am also hoping to find other people on the course to live with in Southampton, from February onwards, so message me if you are interested.

xx

Nice to meet you! I'm doing Mental Health and I'm also trying to find people to live with in Southampton (I'm currently in Nottingham and in spite of what some people think I have no intention of commuting lol).

I've found a few good places on rightmove but it would probably be safer trying to look at uni approved landlords. I'm not very picky as long we have access to a washing machine and it's within a mile of the campus.

Do you think it would be a good idea to start a facebook group? xx

(BTW, my real name's Alicia, I have a tendency to fly my geek flag on forums).
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DisKosh
Nice to meet you! I'm doing Mental Health and I'm also trying to find people to live with in Southampton (I'm currently in Nottingham and in spite of what some people think I have no intention of commuting lol).

I've found a few good places on rightmove but it would probably be safer trying to look at uni approved landlords. I'm not very picky as long we have access to a washing machine and it's within a mile of the campus.

Do you think it would be a good idea to start a facebook group? xx

(BTW, my real name's Alicia, I have a tendency to fly my geek flag on forums).

Hi Alicia ! nice to meet you :biggrin:

That's great, i definitely think uni approved landlords are a good idea, and they will probably have some advice of where are good student areas to live! I'm in Somerset so I will be moving down for when the course starts , I'm not sure if its too early to be looking for places now, but I wanted to find people to live with sooner rather than later.

If you add me on fb then I can create a group , as it needs a minimum of two people! my fb name is Isabella Rose Kimpton xx
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Hello :smile:

I'm going to be doing child but maybe we'll all be in some of the same classes!
I'm going to be commuting but thought I'd join this thread to meet other people :smile:

If you make a Facebook send me the link so I can join please😊
Reply 4
Original post by han468
Hello :smile:

I'm going to be doing child but maybe we'll all be in some of the same classes!
I'm going to be commuting but thought I'd join this thread to meet other people :smile:

If you make a Facebook send me the link so I can join please😊

I think we will have some classes together. :smile:

I don't think it will let me post the link but if you just search for PGDip Nursing Southampton 2018 it should come up. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi Both! My name is Georgie and I’m studying mental health nursing from this February. Is everyone excited? I’d love to know my timetable!
Reply 6
Original post by Georgieporgie67
Hi Both! My name is Georgie and I’m studying mental health nursing from this February. Is everyone excited? I’d love to know my timetable!

Me too! I've got my email sorted and there is a link to the timetable but it's empty at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending