The Student Room Group

Medicine in Bolivia

For those student who are looking to study Medicine, I can advise about University in Bolivia/ Paraguai.
I’m actually studying my 5 semestre.
No exams entry and 250 dólares monthly.
Reply 1
but its so far awayyy
Reply 2
Original post by Nottie
but its so far awayyy

Not so far.
You start study’s in February till end of June, got a break one month and the start August till middle of December. For the prices is better.
what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.
Reply 4
Original post by Mckailer
what are the entry requirements, A-levels and Gcses needed, is the course taught in English,also what is the exact name of the university because I cant seem to find it on google.

The course is in Spanish.
You can see www.unifranz.com
Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
In this town got another 4 University.
I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.
Reply 5
Original post by Alexonia
Universidade Católica de Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia. I’m studying at Unifranz
I don’t understand about English level becauseBrazilian. But don’t meet level you need to have a ceryicate you finished the high School. Don’t need to be like good in biology or quimiquis. In Brasil we study three years in high school what’s is enough to start any graduation in Brasil or South America.

The entry is your personal document and the certificate of high school and pay one month fees, sign the 6 months contrat ant start to study. Very simple.
We are around 20 thousands brasilia student in this country because in Brasil is hard to get in Medicine course and so expensive, poor people can’t study there.
My university got intercâmbio in Spain, Chile, Brasil, Mexico and wherever the students go!
Reply 6

www.unifranz.edu.bo
se.unifranz.edu.bo
Hi, I'm really interested in applying for medicine in Bolivia. I live in UK at the moment, I am European citizen. I would like to know if the entry requirements have changed. Is there an entry test, do we study in English as well or just Spanish. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.
Can you plz breif me about mbbs in Bolivia. I am searching for mbbs in Bolivia.
Can you plz breif me about mbbs in Bolivia. I am searching for mbbs in Bolivia.
For those student who are looking to study Medicine, I can advise about University in Bolivia/ Paraguai.
I’m actually studying my 5 semestre.
No exams entry and 250 dólares monthly.

how to contact you? do you have an email ID ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending