The Student Room Group

AS chemistry

i got 193 UMS mark out of 240 this year how much percentage of the overall 40% did i get
Original post by apaul322
i got 193 UMS mark out of 240 this year how much percentage of the overall 40% did i get

What does that mean?
Reply 2
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
What does that mean?

do u know the way the overall percentage i can get for CCEA AS level is 40% how much of the 40% did i get
do u know the way the overall percentage i can get for CCEA AS level is 40% how much of the 40% did i get

If that's correct then I presume that the A level is out of 360 with the total being 600 ums. 193/600 is 32%.

However, I'm pretty sure that the A levels have changed so AS shouldn't count towards the final grade.
Reply 4
If that's correct then I presume that the A level is out of 360 with the total being 600 ums. 193/600 is 32%.

However, I'm pretty sure that the A levels have changed so AS shouldn't count towards the final grade.

so i got 32% this year?
so i got 32% this year?

If what you've told me is correct then you've already gotten 32%. This is somewhat high considering the fact that 40% is the highest.
Reply 6
If what you've told me is correct then you've already gotten 32%. This is somewhat high considering the fact that 40% is the highest.

Yeah 40% is the max we can get during AS levels and the rest 60% is for A2 level.

and the UMS mark i got was 192 out of the max 240

Quick Reply

Latest