The Student Room Group

which universities have started giving out offers?

so far i know the following have...
- bristol
- york
- exeter

any others?
Reply 1
anyone??
ah i remember this feeling, the anxiety you'd get when you saw the track email pop into your inbox
Reply 3
Original post by ozilll
ah i remember this feeling, the anxiety you'd get when you saw the track email pop into your inbox

haven't even got one yet :'( for once i'm wishing the weekend to be over so i can compulsively check my track with a chance of it having changed!
Original post by memeeee
haven't even got one yet :'( for once i'm wishing the weekend to be over so i can compulsively check my track with a chance of it having changed!

haha that is me, right now! (with jobs though)

universities play the long game, so just be sure to keep your head up and focus on your ALevels, as any university offer is only completing half the recipe!
Reply 5
Original post by ozilll
haha that is me, right now! (with jobs though)

universities play the long game, so just be sure to keep your head up and focus on your ALevels, as any university offer is only completing half the recipe!

have you guys already submitted your applications? congrats im close just applying final touches to my statement and i will be sending it could be this week if my lecturer likes the statement
Reply 6
Original post by wolto
have you guys already submitted your applications? congrats im close just applying final touches to my statement and i will be sending it could be this week if my lecturer likes the statement

yeah, i have! i go to a big college so our internal deadline for oxbridge was really early. where are you applying?
Reply 7
Original post by memeeee
yeah, i have! i go to a big college so our internal deadline for oxbridge was really early. where are you applying?

Kent
Lancaster
UEA
Bournmoth

I emailed the Admission offices and had informal offers like telling me to apply and they will look at my statement. my tutor wants us to submit by 30th this months so wont be too late and im applying for a computer network degree/business
Reply 8
Original post by wolto
Kent
Lancaster
UEA
Bournmoth

I emailed the Admission offices and had informal offers like telling me to apply and they will look at my statement. my tutor wants us to submit by 30th this months so wont be too late and im applying for a computer network degree/business

I remember getting an offer from Kent on the same day I sent off my application back in November last year.
Original post by Epitype
I remember getting an offer from Kent on the same day I sent off my application back in November last year.

xD same
Reply 10
Original post by Epitype

We could end up in the same uni if i get an offer :smile:
what course are you taking
Reply 11
Original post by memeeee
so far i know the following have...
- bristol
- york
- exeter

any others?

This thread is for you: :wink:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4952232
2018 Fastest and Slowest Offer Senders
Original post by wolto
We could end up in the same uni if i get an offer :smile:
what course are you taking

I got an offer for BSc Biomedical Science for 2017 entry, I'm now at Warwick studying Biomedical Science. Kent had the perfect course though, and very good facilities.
Reply 13
Original post by Epitype
I got an offer for BSc Biomedical Science for 2017 entry, I'm now at Warwick studying Biomedical Science. Kent had the perfect course though, and very good facilities.

ohk yeah i've been looking it virtually
Surrey have started too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending