How many hours?

I usually sleep about 9 hours a day.

How about you?

Scroll to see replies

8+
i can sleep over 12 hrs:hide: i sleep too muuchhh

@Lychee627
Reply 2
I sleep from anywhere between 3-9 hours. I can sleep 12 hours. I prefer 9 hours i think.
around 10 hours is good for me :biggrin:
Original post by tasha_tah
8+
i can sleep over 12 hrs:hide: i sleep too muuchhh

@Lychee627

Idm how much I sleep , but preferably like 7-8 , I hate waking to alarms and rather just wake up normally without anything lool
I feel best on 6-8. Any less and I feel like I can't function, any more and I feel groggy and sluggish and like I need more sleep :rofl:
Ideally 8-9 hours. I like going to sleep at 9:30pm and waking up at 6:30am. But tonight that doesn't look like it's going to happen as there are parties going on in my uni halls with very loud music. I like my routine even when I don't have to get up early the next day.
Preferably I'd like to just do life from within my bed sheets,
(edited 6 years ago)
In an ideal world I would sleep 24/7 because f*** life but unfortunately I only manage 6 or 7.
Reply 9
Anywhere from 6 to 10 hours

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
7/8/9 usually, working on weekends and school every other day just leaves me with no room for a lie in.
About 8-9 for me as well!
Reply 12
How many I'd like to sleep: 8+
How many I actually sleep: 5
Original post by DrawTheLine
Ideally 8-9 hours. I like going to sleep at 9:30pm and waking up at 6:30am. But tonight that doesn't look like it's going to happen as there are parties going on in my uni halls with very loud music. I like my routine even when I don't have to get up early the next day.

9:30pm is so early for me. I usually like to get in bed at 12 and read or watch tv until 12:30 / 1am.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I usually sleep about 9 hours a day.

How about you?

<7 cus y'know it's great fun going to bed early in the hours of next day and gettng up 1.25 hours early just to get to the lecture at 9 WEW GUD TIMES :colonhash:
I like to sleep for 12 hours, I actually sleep for 8 on a very good day
I'd like to sleep 8-10 hours
Actually sleep... god knows
Reply 17
On days that i have uni i sleep around 5/6 hours , other days i sleep around 8-10 hours lol
Well given my alarm goes off in just over 6 hours, looks like that's about what I'm getting tonight :lol: I usually seem to get about 6-7 though assuming you don't include the hour lying in bed after my alarm goes off :ROFL:
Original post by Lemur14
Well given my alarm goes off in just over 6 hours, looks like that's about what I'm getting tonight :lol: I usually seem to get about 6-7 though assuming you don't include the hour lying in bed after my alarm goes off :ROFL:

I've snoozed my alarm for 3 hours before, no joke.

Quick Reply

Latest