The Student Room Group

Computer Science Foundation Year

Hey guys,
Due to a last minute change in the required subjects at Kings College, I am currently looking for computer science foundation courses to make up for the fact I don't I maths or computer science at A-Level. In August ICT was one of their accepted subjects, however they seem to have changed it since then, so I no longer meet the criteria. Instead I have decided to do a foundation year and reapply instead.

Has anyone else done the same thing? I've having a bit of trouble finding foundation courses, so I was wondering if anyone had any advice? I would really appreciate any and all information you could give regarding the subject, thanks!
Brunel offer a foundation year. I actually turned down kings. Better uni but much cheaper to live at Brunel
Original post by niteninja1
Brunel offer a foundation year. I actually turned down kings. Better uni but much cheaper to live at Brunel

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to check it out!
How are you liking Brunel? It was also on my list, but Kings was my first choice. I will be living at home if I stay in London, so living expenses isn't really a issue for me.
Original post by yaspaksoy
Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to check it out!
How are you liking Brunel? It was also on my list, but Kings was my first choice. I will be living at home if I stay in London, so living expenses isn't really a issue for me.

Just to warn you brunel is Uxbridge it takes 15mins to walk to the tube and 50mins to Baker Street.

Brunel is great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending