The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Put your heart back into place.
You ain't dead yet, right? Now move on lad. Plenty of fishes in the sea. She's a maggot, not even a fish.
Reply 3
Original post by JDieMstr
You ain't dead yet, right? Now move on lad. Plenty of fishes in the sea. She's a maggot, not even a fish.

Thanks!
your heart was ripped out over something like that? ffs can't imagine how you'd be if the love of your life dumped you
Reply 5
****ing hell, man up a little
Reply 6
The expression 'I have no heart' is a synonym for 'coldhearted'.
When people say that you have no heart, it means that either you don't show emotion for others when it is supposed to be present.

Your heart can never go away through rough experience,

So therefore you are lying, EXPOSED

QED
Reply 7
Original post by ArcaneMists
Put your heart back into place.

Original post by Anonymous
your heart was ripped out over something like that? ffs can't imagine how you'd be if the love of your life dumped you

Original post by Nerry
****ing hell, man up a little

Original post by ybco124
The expression 'I have no heart' is a synonym for 'coldhearted'.
When people say that you have no heart, it means that either you don't show emotion for others when it is supposed to be present.

Your heart can never go away through rough experience,

So therefore you are lying, EXPOSED

QED

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really depressed here.
awwww now that was really mean of her. Just know that there are much better girls out there. And if it makes you feel any better, one day someone else will also do that to her, karma will hit her. I think she sucks so just live your life!
Reply 9
Original post by btsseokjin
awwww now that was really mean of her. Just know that there are much better girls out there. And if it makes you feel any better, one day someone else will also do that to her, karma will hit her. I think she sucks so just live your life!

Oh haha I thought it was something to do with me haha.
Reply 10
Original post by Tom K16
I really liked this girl but she said she wouldn't turn up if I asked her out. I feel so small and worthless right now.

See this as a positive. You have learned with relatively little cost at all what girls can be like.

Learn from this and don't let a girl determine your feelings like this again. Spend the next few days moving on, healing, resting and getting stronger so that you build up immunity to something like this in the future.
Can’t relate

Spoiler

Original post by Tom K16
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really depressed here.

Well don't be, sh*t happens in life. Get over it and carry on. The end.
Reply 13
Original post by xylas
See this as a positive. You have learned with relatively little cost at all what girls can be like.

Learn from this and don't let a girl determine your feelings like this again. Spend the next few days moving on, healing, resting and getting stronger so that you build up immunity to something like this in the future.

Thanks!
Original post by Tom K16
I really liked this girl but she said she wouldn't turn up if I asked her out. I feel so small and worthless right now.

That's a pretty disgusting thing for her to say. You shouldn't feel sad at all. She's clearly not worthy of being loved by you and she doesn't appreciate how much you like her. Personally I don't think she deserves someone like you. As many others have said don't beat yourself up about this- look at it this way- imo you dodged a bullet there. From what you've said it seems that she does not have a likable personality so it's not your fault. You deserve somebody who appreciates you- not somebody who makes you feel 'small' and 'worthless.'
Hope this helps! And most importantly don't let other bring you down! Stay happy! :h::wink:
Reply 15
Original post by Faeeza.Ifti
That's a pretty disgusting thing for her to say. You shouldn't feel sad at all. She's clearly not worthy of being loved by you and she doesn't appreciate how much you like her. Personally I don't think she deserves someone like you. As many others have said don't beat yourself up about this- look at it this way- imo you dodged a bullet there. From what you've said it seems that she does not have a likable personality so it's not your fault. You deserve somebody who appreciates you- not somebody who makes you feel 'small' and 'worthless.'
Hope this helps! And most importantly don't let other bring you down! Stay happy! :h::wink:

Its strange cause she seemed so nice and kind but I guess I was wrong
Reply 16
Thank You! I guess really I went looking for love too early. I should really get my shyness and anxiety sorted haha.
Original post by Tom K16
Its strange cause she seemed so nice and kind but I guess I was wrong

Some people are 2 faced what can you do. Everyone knows a few. As many others have said find a new girl who would appreciate you. Good Luck!:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Faeeza.Ifti
Some people are 2 faced what can you do. Everyone knows a few. As many others have said find a new girl who would appreciate you. Good Luck!:smile:

Thank You!
You'll need superglue. It's slightly towards the left.

Latest

Trending

Trending