The Student Room Group

I need some help with this girl. She's running away from me (literally)

Let's just say it's came to the point where this girl in my college is running away from me (literally). She has the right to. I asked her friend today, so she's running from me now? Her friend gave me a really mature and truthful answer saying yeah kind of. I have had a really tough year and I think I have came across as a real weirdo and creep to this girl. Should I explain myself to her friend on Instagram (reasons for why I have been obsessive/weird) as I don't wanna make the girl I have scared feel bad etc. Then maybe her friend can say to the girl why I have been so weird and obsessive (but in a way that doesn't make her feel bad). I know she doesn't like me, but I don't want her to feel that she has to run away from me ffs....
If I was that girl I would feel pretty weirded out if a guy I wanted to stay well away from used her as a way to communicate with me. Maybe if you have her on Facebook or Snapchat you could message her and apologise and say it's all okay you were messed up back then.
Reply 2
Original post by xEmilyxx
If I was that girl I would feel pretty weirded out if a guy I wanted to stay well away from used her as a way to communicate with me. Maybe if you have her on Facebook or Snapchat you could message her and apologise and say it's all okay you were messed up back then.

Hmm okay, should I mention that i even had an anxiety attack last week from seeing her in college? (Ya see this is why I wanted to tell her friend) I had an anxiety attack as everytime I see this girl she reminds me of everything bad that has happened to in the past year. See I don't want her to feel bad for me. This is why I want to tell her friend. Maybe then her friend could just tell her that I was weird/obsessive for understandable reasons.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hmm okay, should I mention that i even had an anxiety attack last week from seeing her in college? (Ya see this is why I wanted to tell her friend) I had an anxiety attack as everytime I see this girl she reminds me of everything bad that has happened to in the past year. See I don't want her to feel bad for me. This is why I want to tell her friend. Maybe then her friend could just tell her that I was weird/obsessive for understandable reasons.

no don’t tell her that you had an anxiety attack. just say sorry and try and keep away from her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending