The Student Room Group

What do I do

Right. So I met this girl and we talked for a good while and had a good connection going, but I didn't manage to get her number. I'm wondering if I should go to the same place, same time and maybe get lucky, but I also have training for a job on the same day. I know some will say job for sure, but it's not really that important in in my mind.
How did you meet the girl in the first place? Do you know any friends of her, or can you find her on social media? If you go to the same place, you might or might not see her, nothing is guaranteed. I would still attend the job training.
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
How did you meet the girl in the first place? Do you know any friends of her, or can you find her on social media? If you go to the same place, you might or might not see her, nothing is guaranteed. I would still attend the job training.

I don't. But in my mind, although it's unlikely, the reward of going to that place and possibly meeting her again is far too great. I feel like if I don't go, I'll miss out on a great opportunity and be annoyed at myself, as the question of "what if she did go" will stay in my mind
Original post by Anonymous
I don't. But in my mind, although it's unlikely, the reward of going to that place and possibly meeting her again is far too great. I feel like if I don't go, I'll miss out on a great opportunity and be annoyed at myself, as the question of "what if she did go" will stay in my mind

It is your choice to do so, but nothing is guaranteed. Are you going to rearrange the job training?
Reply 4
Original post by cheesecakelove
It is your choice to do so, but nothing is guaranteed. Are you going to rearrange the job training?

Yeah I guess I got to if I do want to meet her. The training is for three days, so I could get let off idk. Need to organise with the manager. But I think I'm gonna give it a shot at meeting her, so that I get inner peace and no "what ifs" come about.
Original post by Anonymous
Right. So I met this girl and we talked for a good while and had a good connection going, but I didn't manage to get her number. I'm wondering if I should go to the same place, same time and maybe get lucky, but I also have training for a job on the same day. I know some will say job for sure, but it's not really that important in in my mind.

Did you manage to get her first name? Have a good search of social media first; you can often find people with just their first name if they live in the same area via mutual friends!
Reply 6
Original post by carrotstar
Did you manage to get her first name? Have a good search of social media first; you can often find people with just their first name if they live in the same area via mutual friends!

I did catch her name. Most of my friends live in in a different town. But I did ask the some that do live near the area to help. Nothing so far though.
If I were you, I would try to search her on SNS in any ways such as assuming her school, places, mutual friends etc first. If it doesn't work, I would compare the importance of job with her and choose one. I hope you will figure out the solution somehow!!

Quick Reply