The Student Room Group

To late?

I really don't enjoy government and Politics a level and wish I had picked economics but feel like if I swap now I'll be to far behind and disadvantaged? Has anyone ever swapped choices at this point and how did you find the catching up if you did?
Reply 1
It’s fine swap. Just catch up after school and frees and dedicate your time to catching up. If you swap now, you should be okay by the end of the month.

I do economics
If you put the effort in you'll be completely fine to switch! Just ask for the extra help and I'm sure you'll be supported
Original post by timif2
It’s fine swap. Just catch up after school and frees and dedicate your time to catching up. If you swap now, you should be okay by the end of the month.

I do economics

Ok thank you, also do you enjoy economics?
Original post by marshalld67
If you put the effort in you'll be completely fine to switch! Just ask for the extra help and I'm sure you'll be supported

Ok thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by stephanetene
Ok thank you, also do you enjoy economics?

Well yeah second favourite next to maths I want to do economics at uni so I enjoy it yeah. Once you understand the concepts through revision it becomes enjoyable. In addition, contrary to the behaviour of understanding other subjects, once you do economics for such a long time you begin to think in an economical way in everyday life and this can help with exams and logical thinking when talking exams.

There is a tiny bit of government in economics and it relates mostly to government policy which isn’t too bad...
Original post by timif2
Well yeah second favourite next to maths I want to do economics at uni so I enjoy it yeah. Once you understand the concepts through revision it becomes enjoyable. In addition, contrary to the behaviour of understanding other subjects, once you do economics for such a long time you begin to think in an economical way in everyday life and this can help with exams and logical thinking when talking exams.

There is a tiny bit of government in economics and it relates mostly to government policy which isn’t too bad...

Ok that sounds good then, I've swapped them now my first lesson is tomorrow going to try learn the basics tonight

Quick Reply

Latest