The Student Room Group

Loan hasn't been paid yet - extra charges for late registration

Hi,
I applied to confirm my student loan for my third year back in August 2017, I received my acknowledgment of application letter on 15th September but my fees haven't been paid yet. As a result, I haven't been able to complete registration at my university by the 30th September, deadline set by my university. The deadline has been extended to the 13th October, and in case I don't meet that deadline I will be charged extra fees for late registration. Is there any way you can speed up the processing of my application so that my fees are paid by the 13th?
Original post by ClarissaBo
Hi,
I applied to confirm my student loan for my third year back in August 2017, I received my acknowledgment of application letter on 15th September but my fees haven't been paid yet. As a result, I haven't been able to complete registration at my university by the 30th September, deadline set by my university. The deadline has been extended to the 13th October, and in case I don't meet that deadline I will be charged extra fees for late registration. Is there any way you can speed up the processing of my application so that my fees are paid by the 13th?

Have you informed the uni that you have applied?
Hi,

Hi ClarissaBo,

We are unable to speed up the processing of your application. As you applied during peak period it can take 4-6 weeks to process an application.

Check your online account for updates.

Regards,

Stuart
Reply 3
Thank you.
So is that 4-6 weeks since I was sent the aknowledgement of application form? If I was sent that on the 15th September, is it likely that my fees will be paid to my university by end of october?
Thank you
Clarissa
Thank you.
So is that 4-6 weeks since I was sent the aknowledgement of application form? If I was sent that on the 15th September, is it likely that my fees will be paid to my university by end of october?
Thank you
Clarissa

Hi Clarissa,

It is possible that the application would be processed and fees released to the university by the end of the month. I would perhaps advise giving us a call on 0300 100 0607 to discuss timescales with regards to your application.

As we don't have access to individual accounts here I'm only able to advise you of general timescales.

Thanks,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending