The Student Room Group

Making time for current and re-sit exams

I'm in my second year of sixth form at the moment, currently applying for university and sorting out my UCAS forms and personal statement.
However, I failed my media A2 exam last year and I'm going to re-sit it in May of 2018 with the rest of my exams.

How can I make time to study for everything including my re-sit (alongside current coursework and re-sit coursework)
Original post by Zoopley
I'm in my second year of sixth form at the moment, currently applying for university and sorting out my UCAS forms and personal statement.
However, I failed my media A2 exam last year and I'm going to re-sit it in May of 2018 with the rest of my exams.

How can I make time to study for everything including my re-sit (alongside current coursework and re-sit coursework)

- Start early
- Be very organised i.e. make a revision timetable or to-do lists every day/week
- Reflect on the mistakes you made last year and work harder this year to rectify them
- Look at the topics you struggled on and focus on them
- Do practise questions, mark it, see where you lost marks, study those topics again and go back to answer similar questions
- Get feedback from your teacher on how to improve your work

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest