The Student Room Group

Agreed that we want to have sex but have no idea when or where... ADVICE APRECIATED

So I'm about 16 and a half and a virgin. I'm not ashamed, but I'm not proud of it either, if you get what I mean. I've liked this girl in my school for ages and we finally talked about getting intimate, but the problem is that we don't know where we should do our stuff.
I'd like to point out now that she is not really the typical body type and size that most people attribute to sexiness, shes really fat being well over 100kg and not that tall. I know I shouldn't feel ashamed about being in public with her, but I really just don't feel comfortable introducing her to my parents or even being seen together in public.
So your all probably thinking that I should just invite her over and that's that, butttt to start with my Mum hardly ever leaves the house outside of her working hours and my Dad never really does either.
Also, I know that the walls that partition to the house joined on to our house are really thin and so sound travels really easily.
Please help, any advice is really appreciated.
Reply 1
Wait till you're 18 then get a hotel room
Reply 2
Original post by Ezisola
Wait till you're 18 then get a hotel room

but surely I could get a hotel at 16?
Why would you be having sex with someone you don't feel comfortable being seen together with? Doesn't sound like a great foundation to be honest!
Original post by Anonymous
shes really fat being well over 100kg and not that tall. I know I shouldn't feel ashamed about being in public with her, but I really just don't feel comfortable introducing her to my parents or even being seen together in public

First of all, I don't understand why you had to mention about her being fat :colonhash:

so sound travels really easily.

Secondly, how can you be sure she'll be screaming? It's your first time ffs, you'll probably be like a clumsy bird

As for the advice part, how about her house?
My advice is to NOT have sex if it's there's this issue of where and when.
I had sex when I was 16 and tbh I regret it just because it felt rushed and we had to worry someone would walk in.
It's far better to just wait till you're old enough to actually have privacy, unless you WANT your parents to walk in on you (which happened to me another time at your age!). It's just stupid! Just wait!
but surely I could get a hotel at 16?

So why are you asking this question when you clearly know this? Unless you're stupid, you would have already known this, which you obviously do.

Another troll bites the dust.
Dude? If you're ****ging off this girl as being really unattractive, just... Don't have sex with her, man. Have some self-respect if you don't have any for her.

EDIT: I am amazed that word is considered a curse word, since it means, "Criticizing someone in an abusive and insulting manner."

Hunh.
(edited 6 years ago)
Woah!

100kg is a lot. How do you know how much she weighs?

Also you're willing to sleep with a human sized whale just so you can get your penis wet?

I would never do that, it's better with someone you're attracted and feel comfortable to be around.

Not some sumo wrestler wrestling with me in my bed.:huff:
you know what they say it aint all about the size of the boat, its about the motion in the ocean
Don't let this be your life's biggest regret. :no:
the fact that you're ashamed of her appearance physically concerns me. you want to get physically intimate with someone you're not even comfortable with? mate, don't do crap like that. the fact that you're planning when to have sex is a little weird, imo.
Some bbw sh1t going on here
Btw do it In the shed or public toilet
school toilets, public toilets, Any building that has toilets, a park with a bunch of bushes / trees, go out in the countryside, you can get a train to the middle of nowhere and just walk into the countryside and find somewhere. Also you could buy a cheap tent and do it in there.

I've had sex in the toilets in a bunch of places. Eurostarr, university (library, law building), night club, with my ex gfs. If you find a disabled toilet then you get ultimate privacy and luxury lmao.

You shouldn't have sex with someone you don't fancy though. That's pretty **** and it won't be fun for either of you. You're gonna have some pretty bad memories of your first time as well lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending