The Student Room Group

3rd Subject?

Been in college for about a month now, doing History, Geography & Physics. Unsure about what I want to do but I was thinking Law, Finance/Accounting or Business and/or Management, potentially Geology which will require Physics.

Most people have subjects that go well with their degree. Physics seems to be an anomaly. Physics is definitely the hardest subject but I wouldn’t say it’s as hard as I expected yet and I’m not struggling so far. Maths would be a simple and easy solution but I’m not very confident that I will get a good grade in it (6 at GCSE)
Original post by Fonzworth
Been in college for about a month now, doing History, Geography & Physics. Unsure about what I want to do but I was thinking Law, Finance/Accounting or Business and/or Management, potentially Geology which will require Physics.

Most people have subjects that go well with their degree. Physics seems to be an anomaly. Physics is definitely the hardest subject but I wouldn’t say it’s as hard as I expected yet and I’m not struggling so far. Maths would be a simple and easy solution but I’m not very confident that I will get a good grade in it (6 at GCSE)

You ask so many questions and dont seem to take any norie of the advice.

What is it you want to know or is this just a stream of consciousness thread?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You ask so many questions and dont seem to take any norie of the advice.

What is it you want to know or is this just a stream of consciousness thread?

Because the question changes constantly :biggrin: I honestly cannot make my mind up and its constantly bothering me
(edited 6 years ago)
Because the question changes constantly :biggrin: I honestly cannot make my mind up and its constantly bothering me

Cool. Seems consistent. Try asking questions when you know what you want or people get bored of time wasting.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Cool. Seems consistent. Try asking questions when you know what you want or people get bored of time wasting.

I want to know what would be a good 3rd option to study Law
I want to know what would be a good 3rd option to study Law

If youd paid any attention to the numerous answers people have given you previously,then you would know.

https://university.which.co.uk/advice/a-level-choices/what-a-levels-do-you-need-to-study-law

You should also look at LSE and Uni of Sheffield as they give useful guidance. Ive linked them before.

Quick Reply

Latest