The Student Room Group

GCSE 9-1 Maths

I have a mock test and I'm doing 9-1 practice papers and TEHY'RE SO HARD! I don't understand how to do half the questions and its really stressing me out. I want to get a good grade in maths but I cant because I don't seem to understand the work! What can I do because a - I dont want to get the lowest score in the class on this mock and b - I don't want to fail my GCSEs! Its this new 9-1 system, I hate it.
Original post by AS02x
I have a mock test and I'm doing 9-1 practice papers and TEHY'RE SO HARD! I don't understand how to do half the questions and its really stressing me out. I want to get a good grade in maths but I cant because I don't seem to understand the work! What can I do because a - I dont want to get the lowest score in the class on this mock and b - I don't want to fail my GCSEs! Its this new 9-1 system, I hate it.

So I'm just assuming you are in year 11?? Don't worry, I did them last year as 9-1 as well and we had to change the courses halfway through year 10... I got a 6 in the end which is quite bad when you look at it in depth (i got less than half right on the papers) so you'll do fine.. plus it's just the beginning of the year. Ask the teachers for help and ask your friends for help too...
Original post by AS02x

I would recommend that you do a lot of math papers and get used to the questions. That's what i did for my GCSE and I got a 9

Quick Reply

Latest