The Student Room Group

(ASAP) Kicked out of school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SBizzy
Does your school Isolate pupil's when they do something bad or do they just temporary exclude them?

i was isolation today doing work, my parents collected me at the end of the day.
tomorrow i have a meeting which i have to bring my parents and the head will let me know if im staying or not.im so worried rn :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by nbons
As long as you're not regularly in this kind of trouble, I doubt you'll be expelled. Taking responsibility and apologising will definitely help, good luck

I have never been is such trouble like this in my 4 years in secondary school. This is my first and everyone is so shocked about it because its unexpected from such a "lovely student"
Reply 22
Original post by Shabby33
I have never been is such trouble like this in my 4 years in secondary school. This is my first and everyone is so shocked about it because its unexpected from such a "lovely student"

You're punishment will probably not be too severe, if you don't get in too much trouble just use this as a wakeup call, to be at your best behaviour at all times.
Reply 23
Original post by Kenneye_j
Alright calm down you savage

Not sure how explaining the obvious makes me a savage.

I simply advised the OP to take this seriously and the poster who suggested that the OP commit suicide to get a life.

Nothing savage about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24

Haha, having such a clean record will definitely work in your favour. They have no reason to expel you at all in that case, I'll be surprised if you are even suspended
i was caught on cctv

Have you seen the footage?

You're not going to get kicked out for setting the alarm off btw, don't worry.
Me and my friends were testing a vape, yes im stupid of doing that. But it set of the fire alarm and whole school evacuated and many teacher and students were stressed of leaving the building. Teachers say i may get kicked out!! IDK what to say or do :frown:someone please give advice/help.
Further answers available

use tobacco snuff.

much safer and cheaper than vaping
You're not going to get kicked out, as long as you profusely apologise and say that it won't happen again (and I assume it won't).
As long as it's out of character, you should be fine. Maybe a temp exclusion at the most.
You'll probably be transferred to another school temporarily or excluded for a set amount of time. Someone in my class got excluded for a month or 2 or something for repeatedly disrupting a lot, being rude teachers, getting sent out most lessons etc etc. He was transferred to another local school for that time. Basically, you'll probably be excluded (not expelled)
Let us know how it goes tomorrow man.
Apologise soon as you as can, the teachers would hate if they found out themselves that you did it instead of you owning up to it. It might be hard and you might get a suspension but at least it's better than a worse punishment which you would get if they found out themselves.

If you don't have a past of doing similar things, teachers will understand and see through your action as peer pressure (assuming it was), and say it won't ever happen again (judging by your post seems you were very regretful), they will understand. Also please let us know how it goes. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by cosmicsnowflake
Apologise soon as you as can, the teachers would hate if they found out themselves that you did it instead of you owning up to it. It might be hard and you might get a suspension but at least it's better than a worse punishment which you would get if they found out themselves.

If you don't have a past of doing similar things, teachers will understand and see through your action as peer pressure (assuming it was), and say it won't ever happen again (judging by your post seems you were very regretful), they will understand. Also please let us know how it goes. :smile:

Today ive had a meeting with the deputy teacher and we discussed what happened. It woudve been all okay but i had the bottle of liquid which i got off someone else which makes things complicated. ARgh i dont think i can handle this stuff anymore
Reply 32
Original post by cc85734
You'll probably be transferred to another school temporarily or excluded for a set amount of time. Someone in my class got excluded for a month or 2 or something for repeatedly disrupting a lot, being rude teachers, getting sent out most lessons etc etc. He was transferred to another local school for that time. Basically, you'll probably be excluded (not expelled)

I have mocks next week and GCSE next year. What happens when they transfer you or exclude, Im so scared that the foundation of my education is going so bad :gasp::gasp:
Reply 33
Original post by Wilfred Little
Have you seen the footage?

You're not going to get kicked out for setting the alarm off btw, don't worry.

IT was at lunchtime where everyone was eating people where in playground etc. disabled children it was hard for them. teachers, staff , pupils it was all hectic they said. Oh man i can feel something very bad coming
IT was at lunchtime where everyone was eating people where in playground etc. disabled children it was hard for them. teachers, staff , pupils it was all hectic they said. Oh man i can feel something very bad coming

Setting off fire alarms deliberately or stupidly is viewed very seriously by schools, you are going to be punished in some way. As a previously well behaved student, it is exceptionally unlikely you are going to be expelled unless your school has been suffering persistent fire alarm issues and they decide to make an example of you.
Reply 35
Original post by gdunne42
Setting off fire alarms deliberately or stupidly is viewed very seriously by schools, you are going to be punished in some way. As a previously well behaved student, it is exceptionally unlikely you are going to be expelled unless your school has been suffering persistent fire alarm issues and they decide to make an example of you.

No persistent alarms. But I had liquid on me that I got from someone else is why they are more concerned
Reply 36

I have many ups and downs for my behaviour. IM **** scared about tomorrow's final meeting whether I'm staying or not ;(
You'll be fine, exclusion will be the maximum punishment you'll get, schools try to avoid expulsion as it looks bad on them.
No persistent alarms. But I had liquid on me that I got from someone else is why they are more concerned

What was the liquid?
Reply 39
What was the liquid?

E liquid

Quick Reply

Latest