The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tired and a bit sick since i havent really eaten and only slept for 2 hours last night
although in fairness i did have a good dinner last night, i have never been so pleased to see a tin of spaghetti
rubbish and low
Original post by ahlaladolly
rubbish and low

:console:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
:console:

:redface: :h:
:redface: :h:

Feel free to PM me if you want :redface:

Spoiler

Feel free to PM me if you want :redface:

Spoiler

Thank you:redface:
Hm I have an assumption but I'm not sure:colondollar:
Hopeful. Ambitious?
Thank you:redface:
Hm I have an assumption but I'm not sure:colondollar:

“Dolly” :colone:
“Dolly” :colone:

hmmm
I don't know any Kevin's but I know a Q:colondollar: could that be you?
(that rhymed:tongue:)
Today is actually such a bad day. I've lost my glasses and my eyes hurt, my calculator could have possibly been stolen and A levels are ruining my health. It doesn't get any better than this.
hmmm
I don't know any Kevin's but I know a Q:colondollar: could that be you?
(that rhymed:tongue:)

:yep:
NO NO NO NO NO - I can't believe this is happening!!!

I thought the house was sorted after the drama we had. Well it turns out today that A went crying to former flatmate and coursemate E about it, saying shr was forced into agreeing and all this. A also told me that she'd spoken to E and they'd agreed that it was all fine. Well E said today that she didn't say a word!!! So A lied? And E and H were laying into me at spoons saying "Amelia's got ANXIETY, having a house meeting was THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE and A is SO STRESSED" and "Why is it a big deal if A moves out LIKE SHE PROMISED because you can just get someone else...blah blah"

I explained some of what's been happening to them and my voice started wobbling and I started crying ... I was shocked that A had lied and it wasn't all sorted like I thought and that E thought A was still moving in with them.

I didn't go home afterwards and stayed out from 1-9, walking around the park and town on the phone to my mum who is very angry. She says A is very immature and has been so inconsiderate.

Basically, I am now EXTREMELY uncomfortable in the house. If A stays, then things are still **** because she doesn't want to be here and I have this BURDEN on me ALL THE TIME. If A leaves, then I would NEVER ask the other girls to accept a stranger into our house as replacement, so we'd have to move out and, for some reasons, I will have to leave the other three girls to get a house on their own whilst I will be left to go back into halls on my own for third year.

I am extremely upset, angry and disappointed in A for doing this. She is making my life a misery and it's all about her. She and E don't care that they're leaving my house in the lurch, even after EVERYTHING I've done for her. If I'd known this was going to happen, I would have 100% lived with H instead.

I am sick to my stomach with worry and stress and I just can't cope with this drama.
:console: I hope so too :yes:
Original post by My Moon <3
:console: I hope so too :yes:

Same

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Allergies season is starting.... I am sneasing all day and my eyes are red.
On the bright side. I like the rain.... I am so happy it started raining again!!!
Finally got my assignment done, quite proud of it actually since i think it's to a good standard and more importantly i tried really hard on it, which was hard due to all this other stuff going on but yeh.
Feel quite poorly now tbh even though i have eaten dinner and everything now so im going to bed, wont shower i dont have the energy, only have a tutorial tomorrow so i think i can survive without one for tonight
Irritable but somewhat content.
I din't realise the chocolate I ate had coffee in it
I cannot believe I'm awake at this hour -_-

Have such a busy day today and not looking forward to doing it on 3 hours of sleep :yawn:
found my glasses at school, feel so much better :smile:

Latest