The Student Room Group

Girls only - should I go for this guy?

So I've liked this half Spanish guy for 2 years and he's friendly and stuff but I kinda am not sure if I should try cause he used to like my best friend just over a year ago but then they never got together so would it be wrong of me for starting to flirt with him in public etc? Also girls plz lemme know what u think /10 on his appearance.I'd appreciate honest and responses from girls only or guys that want to be level headed and not rude :smile: thanks
Attachment not found
Did the guy give you consent to post him here?
Original post by eden3
it's painfully obvious OP is probably the guy himself, seeking validation and compliments to boost his low self-esteem.

Ok since your a guy and trying to aggravate id rather you don't post please. And LOL believe me I am NOT him he knows himself he doesn't need to post on a site like this which Wouldn't give an entirely honest response anyways.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Did the guy give you consent to post him here?

Tbh wasn't really my plan to ask him if I could post about my feelings for him on tsr. And I edited the photo slightly and its fair use I suppose
its nice and big

Spoiler

Reply 5
You know what the sounds like.....a guy wanted to post of here a pic of himself so he can get compliments and get his confidence up, get a life dude, you are ugly af.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
its nice and big

Spoiler

Think that's his uni room lol.
Sounds cliche but richness isn't really a thing cause personality would go further than money for me.
Original post by eden3
it's painfully obvious OP is probably the guy himself, seeking validation and compliments to boost his low self-esteem.

Lmao you have no chill 😄
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Officially THE saddest attempt at seeking approval I've ever seen.

Original post by Samplym
You know what the sounds like.....a guy wanted to post of here a pic of himself so he can get compliments and get his confidence up, get a life dude, you are ugly af.

Omg you guys are so mean
Original post by Lucywhitley0609
So I've liked this half Spanish guy for 2 years and he's friendly and stuff but I kinda am not sure if I should try cause he used to like my best friend just over a year ago but then they never got together so would it be wrong of me for starting to flirt with him in public etc? Also girls plz lemme know what u think /10 on his appearance.I'd appreciate honest and responses from girls only or guys that want to be level headed and not rude :smile: thanks
Attachment not found

You look hot but kinda short :h:
Original post by Salt Queen
You look hot but kinda short :h:

Ty. Now could you answer the original question lol :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by eden3

it's definitely that or he's trying to get his friend rated or something
Original post by Lucywhitley0609
Ty. Now could you answer the original question lol :smile:

No I won't answer. Because *I* want him.

Attachment not found
Original post by Salt Queen
No I won't answer. Because *I* want him.

Attachment not found

lol I should never have posted on here thought Tsr would've changed in the last few years but I guess the same old loser people live on here (not you you're cool) that are sour.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

Lol you sound genuine in your opinion 😏
Reply 16
Believable story, "Lucy".
Why do you need it to be girls only, surely anyone can tell you if you like him go for it??

Latest

Trending

Trending