The Student Room Group

Can i achieve AAA considering my AS level ums?

Mathematics (220)
Chemistry (232)
Biology (206)

For biology, im retaking unit 3 because that one paper i scored really low in it (27/60), and i didn't practice a single unit 3 past paper.
Original post by Guppies
Mathematics (220)
Chemistry (232)
Biology (206)

For biology, im retaking unit 3 because that one paper i scored really low in it (27/60), and i didn't practice a single unit 3 past paper.

I mean, you are not far off for Chem and maths is 'easy' to improve your grade in provided you put a lot of hard work in... and I guess for Bio, you'd do better if you did past papers!
Reply 2
Original post by Guppies
Mathematics (220)
Chemistry (232)
Biology (206)

Isn't biology linear? So it doesn't matter what you get in AS as it has no effect on your final grade. Hence you don't need to retake it
Reply 3
Original post by SGHD26716
Isn't biology linear? So it doesn't matter what you get in AS as it has no effect on your final grade. Hence you don't need to retake it

Unfortunately, Im taking the International Advance Level qualification (Pearson), which is modular. So my AS grades accounts for the final grade too.

Quick Reply

Latest