The Student Room Group

Chemistry as and a2

Hi I want to do a course at uni but majority of unis ask for chemistry at b at alevel. But i don't do it so would it be worthwhile me doing as or a2? Because most unis dont bother with as now any advice would be much appreciated thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by as8051
Hi I want to do a course at uni but majority of unis ask for chemistry at b at alevel. But i don't do it so would it be worthwhile me doing as or a2? Because most unis dont bother with as now any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

If they require it at A Level, then obviously only taking an AS or not taking anything won't qualify you for those offers, unless they offer different routes into the degree.

I believe your options are either take the full A Level or explore routes such as foundation years etc.

What's the course by the way?
Reply 2
Original post by as8051

What course is it?
Reply 3
Original post by Black Water
What course is it?

Bds with a preliminary year
Reply 4
Original post by Ed5
If they require it at A Level, then obviously only taking an AS or not taking anything won't qualify you for those offers, unless they offer different routes into the degree.

I believe your options are either take the full A Level or explore routes such as foundation years etc.

What's the course by the way?

Oh okay thanks pal thats helped a lot and BDS with a preliminary year so its foundation

Quick Reply

Latest