The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

chemical enginerring at Bradford university

How is chemical engineering at Brad ford university..... is it boring ... interesting ... and who is planning to start uni September 2018.
leave comments please.
I am cureentry at a sixth form college ..... studying biology chemistry and mathematics. I got a A in maths As level.And I am predicted A*A*A.
I got 3C 1B 5A 1A* at gcse ...
Original post by obis117
How is chemical engineering at Brad ford university..... is it boring ... interesting ... and who is planning to start uni September 2018.
leave comments please.
I am cureentry at a sixth form college ..... studying biology chemistry and mathematics. I got a A in maths As level.And I am predicted A*A*A.

Moving this to the Bradford forum. You may also want to check out this forum. Connect helps you talk to other students as well :smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi there!

Have you come to one of our open days yet? These are a good way to get a feel for the university and talk to our teaching staff :smile:

Emma

Original post by obis117
leave comments please.
Reply 3
yes I have .. and I loved it
That's good to hear! Are you making an application with us for 2018? :smile:

Emma

Original post by obis117
yes I have .. and I loved it
Reply 5
I have already sent of my application on the 21st of September
Good to hear! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch :biggrin:

Emma

Original post by obis117
I have already sent of my application on the 21st of September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending