The Student Room Group

chemistry biology and physics a level

How hard is it to do all 3 subjects together and how much harder does it get from gcse is the work load manageable. i want to study medicine in the future i know only 2 sciences are required however i think doing 3 would increase my chances at uni.

any advice? :smile:
Don't know about chemistry and biolegy but physics is quite hard and requires you putting quite a lot of time into it to get good grades
Reply 2
Original post by Hasham123
Don't know about chemistry and biolegy but physics is quite hard and requires you putting quite a lot of time into it to get good grades

are u currently taking it?
Yes
chemistry is very difficult. physics is next biology is just memorising info
I'm currently taking all the Sciences and Maths. I find Chemistry super easy ( I've always been good at chemistry). Biology is just very content heavy, but relatively simple. Maths is fairly straightforward. In my opinion I find Physics the hardest.
Reply 6
Original post by mariejuana
I'm currently taking all the Sciences and Maths. I find Chemistry super easy ( I've always been good at chemistry). Biology is just very content heavy, but relatively simple. Maths is fairly straightforward. In my opinion I find Physics the hardest.

Maths is also an option as its a science. I currently am taking additional maths at gcse but i feel like its hard for me to work with problems I prefer absorbing information from textbooks and applying them to an exam (eg. like in biology) so which out of maths or physics would you recommend?

Quick Reply

Latest