The Student Room Group

To those who failed their test, how much to do driving before the next test?

How many weeks before the next test and how many hours of driving did you have before that?
ha you failed
sorry
Original post by lunnndoner
How many weeks before the next test and how many hours of driving did you have before that?

I did 5 hours of lessons and my next test would be booked for a month later
I just booked it in for 2 weeks later i.e. as soon as I could, but then, my instructor was adamant that I was ready for the test, I just ****ed up on the day. If you genuinely did absolutely awful on your test and it's transpired that you weren't ready (which you should have been tbh, your instructor shouldn't have put you in for it otherwise) then you might need more time.
Reply 4
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I just booked it in for 2 weeks later i.e. as soon as I could, but then, my instructor was adamant that I was ready for the test, I just ****ed up on the day. If you genuinely did absolutely awful on your test and it's transpired that you weren't ready (which you should have been tbh, your instructor shouldn't have put you in for it otherwise) then you might need more time.

how many hours of driving did you have in those 2 weeks?
Original post by lunnndoner
how many hours of driving did you have in those 2 weeks?

None. Just had a two week gap, went straight back into it on test day and passed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending