The Student Room Group

When's too early to start getting excited about Christmas ?

Right, so you know how everyone starts to moan when shops start stocking the Christmas things in mid October ? Do they really mean it ? I know for a fact I moan and explain "what has the world come to" but in reality i feel so excited about it ! Like I listen to Christmas songs in mid august ! Am I alone or do others do this too ?
One of my pet peeves is when people think they are the only one to do/like/be/say something. Of all the people in the world, of course you are not the only one.

In answer to your question, I've already bought my advent calendar and Christmas chocolates.
Original post by Anonymous
Right, so you know how everyone starts to moan when shops start stocking the Christmas things in mid October ? Do they really mean it ? I know for a fact I moan and explain "what has the world come to" but in reality i feel so excited about it ! Like I listen to Christmas songs in mid august ! Am I alone or do others do this too ?

When's too early to be excited for Christmas? At this rate, 24th of December in the previous year xD.
You are not alone

Latest

Trending

Trending