The Student Room Group

Girls having an orgasm. How do you know??

So I've been with a few girls and I wondered how you know if a girl has an orgasm? Is there like a definitive way to tell?? How much does size make a difference coz I've had issues with condoms before.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're likely to notice in the event that it happens.
Reply 2
I'm sure it must have because I've been with like 4 girls.
The female G spot is 4 inches deep so as long as your at least like 4.2 inches long thats ok. Girth is the important thing which is what will stretch her out. Length will just poke her intestines and make her sick.

In terms of orgasm, if she screams exessively or is doing way too much it is likely fake. Screaming in general, mainly bs. Moaning is more realistic. When shes orgasming for real u can feel her vagina tighten up a bit and start to throb. And some girls leg shake but u cant count on it. But some girls are good actors tho and know how to tense their vagina and wiggle their leg on demand so i guess u never truly know for sure.

I guess the only way to know is how she acts after. Does she just get up put her clothes back on and get back to what shes doing. Is she physically distant. Or is she just laying there and trying to kiss and cuddle.
Reply 4
Normally when we finish she just sort of says she's done and pushes me off I think.
When she goes a bit rigid, her skin gets hot, she reddens, and you starting asking yourself "Is she having an orgasm or a seizure?", then you know she is having an orgasm.
Reply 6
I think my girth is about 4 inches which some people say isn't that big.
Original post by Benr123456

Your girth is not 4 inches.
Original post by Dr Pesto

They probably mean circumference?
Reply 9
Girth means circumference lol
Reply 10
Original post by Dr Pesto

Why not? That's what it measures all the way around it!
Original post by TheEngineer12345
The female G spot is 4 inches deep so as long as your at least like 4.2 inches long thats ok. Girth is the important thing which is what will stretch her out. Length will just poke her intestines and make her sick.

In terms of orgasm, if she screams exessively or is doing way too much it is likely fake. Screaming in general, mainly bs. Moaning is more realistic. When shes orgasming for real u can feel her vagina tighten up a bit and start to throb. And some girls leg shake but u cant count on it. But some girls are good actors tho and know how to tense their vagina and wiggle their leg on demand so i guess u never truly know for sure.

I guess the only way to know is how she acts after. Does she just get up put her clothes back on and get back to what shes doing. Is she physically distant. Or is she just laying there and trying to kiss and cuddle.

Yeah keep telling yourself that buddy
Reply 12
Hahaha
Original post by VirgoStrain
You ask her regularly throughout intercourse? 😁

plEASE do not do that.

size doesn't matter. Women can orgasm with just a finger. Or through intense kissing, nipple simulation, or by *stimulating* the clit,

Is there like a definitive way to tell??

Not definitive but as a girl who has had orgasms here's a decent list:
1.Serious moaning. Probably not screaming. Seriously.
2.Squeezing the vagina really hard
3.Like a shake, shudder, convulsion or something. You'll probably ask yourself "Is she having a seizure?"
4.Tensing. Grabbing onto something, clenching fist, biting lip etc.
5.Some of us do warn you in advance....

Also, look out for the post-orgasm effects. Crying/being really emotional. Being a bit unresponsive. Just lying down not wanting to do anything. etc. She should NOT be the way she was before you started. Sex and orgasms are tiring af
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Thanks that's helpful although I don't remember much of that from my girlfriends which is weird.
Original post by Thrillanthropist
Not definitive but as a girl who has had orgasms here's a decent list:
1.Serious moaning. Probably not screaming. Seriously.
2.Squeezing the vagina really hard
3.Like a shake, shudder, convulsion or something. You'll probably ask yourself "Is she having a seizure?"
4.Tensing. Grabbing onto something, clenching fist, biting lip etc.
5.Some of us do warn you in advance....

Also, look out for the post-orgasm effects. Crying/being really emotional. Being a bit unresponsive. Just lying down not wanting to do anything. etc. She should NOT be the way she was before you started. Sex and orgasms are tiring af

You forgot hyperventilating, always present IME :top: Digging her nails into your arsecheeks is also one that crops up often :rofl:
Reply 16
Anyone is welcome to pm me if it's awkward to talk here haha
Haven't you seen the films? They shout that it is happening.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Yeah keep telling yourself that buddy

Do the research u bunch of gays.

FakeNews, im sorry my online nickname intimidated you, you can go run off back to your safe space now
Girth means circumference lol

I thought girth was the diameter. My bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending