The Student Room Group

The pill

I was sick on the pill way after 3-4 hours when they say there's a possibility that's it's not fully absorbed, but I'm 1 day late, however I usually come on bang on
Have you had sex? If so, did you use extra protection (e.g. condoms)?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Have you had sex? If so, did you use extra protection (e.g. condoms)?

Yes, it was at least 3 days after
But no projection was used
Original post by Kellyyjayne1013
But no projection was used

Then you could be pregnant. You should know, if something happens meaning your pills aren't right (e.g. being sick, missing a pill etc.) that you need to use extra protection for 7 days.
The pill was fully absorbed by this point tho? And it doesn't say
The pill was fully absorbed by this point tho? And it doesn't say

In your original post you said there's a possibility it isn't fully absorbed. And yes, it does say. On the little leaflet you get in the box with your pills. The one with lots of writing on. Even your doctor will tell you when they first put you on it.
Sorry I feel like there's been miscommunication. On my leaflet it says if you're sick within 3-4 hours the of taking the pill you should take another one. However I wasn't sick 3-4 after, it was way after this time when it says that there a possibility that the pill won't be absorbed. However I'm just slightly worried as I haven't come on.
Sorry I feel like there's been miscommunication. On my leaflet it says if you're sick within 3-4 hours the of taking the pill you should take another one. However I wasn't sick 3-4 after, it was way after this time when it says that there a possibility that the pill won't be absorbed. However I'm just slightly worried as I haven't come on.

So you should have used extra protection. Take a pregnancy test, but you should have been responsible enough to use a condom.

Quick Reply

Latest