The Student Room Group

Bus Driver waving his arms all around and can barely talk.

I don't know how people like that get employed and I'm here applying to 10 jobs a week getting nowhere with interviews, never mind the job.
Original post by Mental Distress
I don't know how people like that get employed and I'm here applying to 10 jobs a week getting nowhere with interviews, never mind the job.

well, have you tried waving your arms all around and barely talking?
Original post by Hi_YouAlright?
well, have you tried waving your arms all around and barely talking?

mock_Trump.jpg

Yeah, it's easy
How people like what get employed?
What do you know about him?
Why shouldn’t he be employed?
Original post by Sammylou40
How people like what get employed?
What do you know about him?
Why shouldn’t he be employed?

He's a danger to the passengers, he seemed all hyper with his arm/ hand movements even when driving

You couldn't even understand what he was saying and he was straight up slow at dealing with people getting on the bus
to be fair I've had a taxi driver who I think was on coke cause he was jerking his head around and laughing at nothing
Original post by LucieStan
to be fair I've had a taxi driver who I think was on coke cause he was jerking his head around and laughing at nothing

Yeah, this bus driver was doing a bit of the head movements too, lol

I didn't see any coke around though
welcome to the human race... inequality, corruption, injustice and greed.
I'm absolutely sure that he'll have been through all the necessary checks before being appointed to his position; if you think that the company have done so incorrectly, contact them.

This person may have a condition or disability, but it might not be something that would stop them from doing their jobs. Would you be less likely to trust your GP / Dr if they were in a wheelchair or chewed the side of the mouth when they were nervous?

I'd rather travel on a bus where the driver was a little slow at giving tickets, etc. than someone who didn't care to wait for you to sit down before sticking their foot to the floor and me ending up on my backside.

And please, do not complain because others have a job while you are struggling to find one - better yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest