The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE postgraduate 2018

Has anyone applied to any courses yet?
Original post by AAA9
Has anyone applied to any courses yet?

I have sent my application for MSc in Operations Research and Analytics. Completed the submission on 9 October 2017. Wish me luck!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Faizfablillah
I have sent my application for MSc in Operations Research and Analytics. Completed the submission on 9 October 2017. Wish me luck!

Good luck, have you received your LSE ID yet?
Original post by AAA9
Good luck, have you received your LSE ID yet?

Not yet. What about you? Did you apply? What program?
Reply 4
Original post by Faizfablillah
Not yet. What about you? Did you apply? What program?

Yes, I applied for the MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance on the 3rd of October. I haven't received my ID either, do you know when we will get it?
Original post by AAA9
Yes, I applied for the MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance on the 3rd of October. I haven't received my ID either, do you know when we will get it?

From the email it seems like anytime. Last email I received is this. (I quote some)

"We process all applications in the order in which they are received. You can see our current processing times online to learn when to expect our next email. The next email we send will include your unique LSE ID number and will either:

Confirm that you have submitted all the documents required for your application to be sent to the selectors. The email will contain instructions on how to set up your LSE for You account to track the progress of your application. You will also be able to complete the Graduate Financial Support Application. The email will also give you information on the next part of the admissions process and what to expect as an Applicant under consideration.

Or

Explain why one or more of the documents you have submitted does not meet our requirements and give you a link to a form to re-submit an additional document. In this case your application will not be passed to the selectors until the required document is submitted and processed, and you will remain as an Applicant in progress."

Reply 6
Yeah I got the same email, have you applied anywhere else?
Original post by AAA9
Yeah I got the same email, have you applied anywhere else?

No but will do. I am still waiting for Imperial College to open the application for 2018/2019. What about you?
Reply 8
I'm waiting for them to open aswell haha, but I'm banking on LSE. It's a nervous wait.
I am banking on LSE too. :smile: International Student here by the way.
Reply 10
I am from the UK. Are you required to submit a GMAT score for LSE?
Original post by AAA9
I am from the UK. Are you required to submit a GMAT score for LSE?

Nope since I graduated my bachelor degree from the US.
I have initiated a discussion forum here so feel free to join and chat.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4961510

Actually I got accepted into LSE this year but could not attend so I applied for a deferral and fortunately my Department approved this.

Good luck to all your applications and look forward to seeing you at LSE next year guys ^_^
Original post by Nathan9087
I have initiated a discussion forum here so feel free to join and chat.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4961510

Actually I got accepted into LSE this year but could not attend so I applied for a deferral and fortunately my Department approved this.

Good luck to all your applications and look forward to seeing you at LSE next year guys ^_^

Got it! Thanks.
Hey Guys!
I've applied for a MSc in International Political Economy (taught) today (22/11/17).

I'm still a 3rd year BA in Applied Economics and Sociology at Kingston University London...
I've concluded the 2nd year with 76% (1st) and I hope to do the same this year.

I haven't done any particular relevant internship (mind that I've just turned 20) but I guess that it should be alright.
Fingers crossed :smile:
Good Luck to all!
Hi! So.. I applied to MSc Applied Social Data Science (1st option) early February, and got my ID on February 15th. I am still "under consideration" but I checked online and my program is not open anymore :frown: I was wondering if that means that I did not get in?
Original post by alina1995
Hi! So.. I applied to MSc Applied Social Data Science (1st option) early February, and got my ID on February 15th. I am still "under consideration" but I checked online and my program is not open anymore :frown: I was wondering if that means that I did not get in?

Have you heard from them yet? I applied to the MSc in Data Science course and got my ID on the 8th of March. This week is the 6th week that I am still ''under consideration''', and on my course page it says that the application has now closed. I am wondering the same thing that you asked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending